• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • cheapest way do fly to several destinations
  • mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

we are considering visiting friends in Delhi and Beijing this summer

is there a cheap ‘multi stop’ type ticket kind of thing or is the best bet just to search through expedia (£1098) or go to trailfinders?

other option is to travel overland from delhi to beijing but i think that would require rather a lot of planning

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

bugger

just found this

could be an expensive google that 🙁

Anonymous
    Free Member

i don’t know why, but i’ve found better flight deals when i’m actually in asia than i could obtain through sites like expedia or lastminutedotcom when i was in the uk.

i have no idea whether this applies in your case, and if you do fly using local airlines after you arrive in asia then for god’s sake avoid carriers like china airlines who have a worrying safety record.

delhi to beijing overland is possible, though it really would be an *adventure*. forward planning on your visas for the countries you route through would, of course, be essential, though countries like laos allow for a visa on arrival at places like vientianne.

good luck. i quite envy you 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘cheapest way do fly to several destinations’ is closed to new replies.