Home Forums Chat Forum Casual Leather Boots

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Casual Leather Boots
  • walowiz

This is super timely, my work shoes gave up the ghost last week and that’s the last bloody pair I buy from Clark’s, and not a huge surprise after watching that dude cut up several pairs in half on YT. (I have had previous Clarks shoes that have lasted, but not in recent years)

so was looking at a quality pair that will last, do like the look of the William Lennon chukka, if only they didn’t just come in black. Black chukka

edit just seen they supply Hebtreco, better colour for work but pricey. I’m sure they’re great but I can’t bring myself to pay the hipster tax.

the sorrel chukka boots have better colour combos, but some rubbish reviews on quality.

This thread may just have solved my where the fek do I get wider shoes for work, judging by the fit info on Lanx and William Lennon pages.

tthew

so was looking at a quality pair that will last, do like the look of the William Lennon chukka, if only they didn’t just come in black. Black chukka

Email Libs on their customer service e-mail. They make them to order so will do any leather you prefer or other changes. I’ve got black workboots, which are normally brown and army boots that are 6 eyelet height instead of 9.

Again the drawback is the delivery time. They don’t keep stock, I had to wait 20 weeks for my last ones. You’ll need a cheap pair of something to put you on.

kilo

As @tthew said, they also modified my hill walking shoe order from standard and have this

Bespoke Footwear

I have some Clarks brogue boots, they’re nice enough as an everyday shoes but my William Lennon boots are in a completely different class.

zippykona

Does anyone know if the Hebco Moto boot has a bellows tongue?

neilnevill
    Free Member

I’ll also suggest loake.   Have a look here

https://www.northshoes.co.uk/mens-c2/boots-rubber-soles-c485#sort3

They sell loake and barker but of most interest is I’d suggest the loake seconds.  You’ll not know why they are a second in most cases as the cosmetic blemish is so small.   I’ve bought from north shoes loads…. they dumped loads of stuff at £60 in the January sale almost 2 years ago so I stocked up.

Please don’t wear your trousers like this

homepage-lanx-boots-shoes-brogues-sneakers-2_f1eff04a-f648-464f-ad90-3e8b06ace85a

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.