Home Forums Bike Forum can anyone recommend a cheap mobile phone that can run garmin connect?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • can anyone recommend a cheap mobile phone that can run garmin connect?
  • racefaceec90

i recently bought a new garmin cycle computer (edge 520 plus) but unfortunately i cannot download garmin connect to my phone (android go vodafone mobile), don’t have a pc unfortunately.

am looking to spend not a lot if possible on a new mobile that can run connect (£100 of less if possible) just something that will work with my garmin tbh don’t need bells or whistles.

thanks in advance 👍

cyclistm
    Free Member

Moto g7 play is less than £100 at Argos at the moment.dont know specifically if it’ll run Garmin connect but it’s fine with the TomTom equivalent.

Bez

If you prefer Apple then the original iPhone SE is under £100 refurbished, and still runs the latest version of iOS.

solidrooster
    Free Member

I’m using the Moto g7, it runs Garmin connect no problem. If you can stretch to the power version the battery life is amazing

lightfighter762
    Free Member

Nokia 4. Solid all Aluminium frame/chassis/body. Underrated but its a tank. A block of aluminium. Use mine for mtb but I work around it not being waterproof. Runs memory maps, connect, strava and most things.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘can anyone recommend a cheap mobile phone that can run garmin connect?’ is closed to new replies.