Home Forums Bike Forum Camelbak replacement bladders?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Camelbak replacement bladders?
  • bfw

Morning.

I have a couple older model Camelbak’s we use. Problem is one, my Mule, has a tiny leak. I cant buy the original bladders anymore. What do people do?

dc1988

I just use Hydrapak bladders as they’re much easier to clean but it depends on the shape you need

desperatebicycle

See what’s available on Ebay. Plenty on there (not 2nd hand!)

grimep
    Free Member

My camelback mule is over 20 years old, the bladders are kind of wider these days but still fit ok

mahalo

got a cheap alternative from Sports Direct. works fine

bfw

for some reason I didnt think the new 3l bladder would fit. Thank you for all your help.

bearGrease

Park instant tube patches patch camelbak bladders fine.

spooky_b329

Lifetime warranty if you have a receipt. Last time i replaced one, it was from Halfords and despite the receipt being for a bladder, they gave me a whole bag as that’s all they had in stock 😁

donslow

Different camelback bag but I ordered this last year, works well and has held up a treat so far

BigJohn

I bought a 3l bladder from Millet’s the other week which fits fine even though it doesn’t have the hanger bit at the top. I went back to get a 2l one for my small hydration pack but they had a rather nice range of Eurohike packs, including bladders, for less than the cost of a bladder alone.
    The bite valves aren’t as good but I swapped my Camelbak one over.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Camelbak replacement bladders?’ is closed to new replies.