Home Forums Chat Forum Buying music online, but using paypal instead of credit card ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Buying music online, but using paypal instead of credit card ?
  • trailofdestruction
    Free Member

I’ve got some money in my paypal account, which I’d like to use to buy some now music.

I’ve got an itunes account, but I don’t want to use my credit card as I’m trying to keep it clear ?

Where else do I go so I can buy some legal downloads, but pay using my paypal account ?

rewski
    Free Member

I use beatport and junodownload but it’s more dance music, try 7digital, I’m pretty sure they take paypal.

the-muffin-man

Buy real CDs (yes they do exist!) from eBay and rip to your computer? They’ll probably be cheaper than downloads too!

druff
    Free Member

7digital (full disclosure: I used to work there) is a good service, and will allow you to buy using Paypal. They also provide a download manager which if used rather than standard HTTP download will push your files directly in to iTunes for you as well.

EDIT: 7digital can be found here: http://www.7digital.com

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

the-muffin-man. CDs ? How quaint :wink:

Trying to get rid of my cds, all of which are now worth about 50p each according to music magpie :cry:

Thanks druff, I’ll check out that link.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Buying music online, but using paypal instead of credit card ?’ is closed to new replies.