Home Forums Bike Forum Broke my tooth. Tesco to the rescue. Seriously!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Broke my tooth. Tesco to the rescue. Seriously!
  • couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

So I was out for a quick spin this morning before I went to work and managed to break one of my molars on a kerb! Not in the sense of crashing or falling off. But I must have been gritting my teeth or something so for the next 10 mins i was spitting out molar. TBH it contained my only filling. Anyway by the time I got home I had a jaggedy iceberg in my mouth. I couldn't move my tongue or smile properly. And my job means I gotta smile! So after a call to my dentist and the dental hospital – it's my tough luck – Im not dying or in pain. Until the kind nurse mentioned tesco do an emergency dental filling kit.

10 mins later I smell of cloves and have some putty stuff in my tooth. But my mouth feels normal. I get to work do the biz and say thanks to Tesco. Ok they're not perfect but today they saved my bacon!

terrahawk
    Free Member

And my job means I gotta smile!

ballroom dancer?

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

terrahawk – Member
    And my job means I gotta smile!
    ballroom dancer?
    POSTED 48 SECONDS AGO # REPORT-POST

Naw. Wedding photographer. I can't get folk to relax unless I look it too.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Wifes just joined their dental plan, let's see if that turns out as rosy? Oh and 1 filling, what you been drinking your vodka with? Obviously not coke!

anokdale
    Free Member

Boots do them as well, always good to have around especially if you travel around a lot like i do.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Broke my tooth. Tesco to the rescue. Seriously!’ is closed to new replies.