Home Forums Bike Forum Bike fitting for an enduro bike?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Bike fitting for an enduro bike?
  • enigmas
    Free Member

After 15 years of riding and several broken bones and subsequent surgeries later I’ve been struggling with persistent knee pain and want to look at a professional fit for my 160mm gnarpoon.

That knee doesnt track well at all when pedalling and I havent been able to get to the bottom of it myself and have been overthinking it alot.  Physio has helped alot but hard pedalling still annoys it. Most rides usually consist of lapping 30-60 minute fireroad slogs so they’re the type of rides where I spend alot of time in the saddle as opposed to more up/down riding.

I’m looking for a bikefitter that will help with a mountain bike fit (i.e 99% uphill pedalling) and accommodate an XL 29er with 2.5 tyres on their turbo.

I’m in South Wales but happy to travel. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Tracey

Have a chat with Rich. He’s worked wonders with Kevin to get him back out on the bike after last years accident.

He has recently moved from Sheffield but he comes back down . He’s also rides so understands what needed.

Retul Bike Fitting

bikerevivesheffield

Literally what I was going to say, Rich is great. I’ll pass on a link to the thread

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.