Home Forums Chat Forum Best place to buy replica football kit?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Best place to buy replica football kit?
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

One of the herberts in this house wants a Real Madrid kit for Christmas. Apparently some chap called Ronald plays for them. What is a decent website from which to buy such stuff? There seem to be loads, any to avoid? Cheers.

martinhutch

Not getting the Scotland away kit then? That’s the one the kids really want this year. :D

Cheapest I could see was Adidas.co.uk, which I doubt would scam you.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Funnily enough, he also wanted the Scotland away kit, and cares not that it’s pink – ‘I will just tell people that pink isn’t only for girls’. But his big sister told him that they’d never won in that kit so he changed his mind. I don’t know if they’ve ever won in any kit come to think of it…

revs1972
    Free Member

My missus recently bought our 9 year old the same kits from Kitbag.com. £83 for the full kit mind you.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Cheers. And also 8O

revs1972
    Free Member

Considering his school teams kit with sponsors logos etc for 15 shirts /shirts/socks came to a whopping £250 it’s a bit of an eye opener

thegreatape
    Free Member

Indeed. To be fair, mine wears sports kit every day, either one of his cycling jerseys or a football one, so it will get well used.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

One of the herberts in this house wants a Real Madrid kit for Christmas. Apparently some chap called Ronald plays for them. What is a decent website from which to buy such stuff? There seem to be loads, any to avoid? Cheers.

Barcelona?

andy4d

If it’s the kids favourite team I get the proper thing, but if not I just get it from Aliexpress (if you are in no rush as the post takes an age). My lads live in their footy tops and I find the cheapo ones from unscrupulous Chinese suppliers are fine, given how quickly they grow out them. Only issue I ever have is the printed sponsorship on the front does not last as well as the real McCoy, but for £10- £15 I can live with it.

Cletus

It’s a shame he did not prefer Messi and want an Argentina shirt

Maybe you could fashion something similar for Ronaldo?

Cletus

Bit more helpful.

You can buy directly from the RM website and it looks like they deliver to the UK

http://shop.realmadrid.com/stores/realmadrid/en/products/kitselector/new-home-kit-2016-17/real-madrid-home-shirt-2016-17-kids/176607

thegreatape
    Free Member

Cheers, I’ll check that too.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Best place to buy replica football kit?’ is closed to new replies.