Home Forums News Before the Party’s Over

• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by alpin.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Before the Party’s Over
  • stwhannah

Mountain biking is getting old. It might be time to sit down and talk to our elders. Words Hannah, Illustration James Vincent Remember when you were a …

By stwhannah

Get the full story here:

Before the Party’s Over

BruceWee

Can’t read it.  It says it’s member’s only.

nwgiles

Same here, I can access all the features in the member’s zone  but the articles linked from the forum don’t work

Keando

Same issue as nwgiles.

DickBarton

Looks like I’ve got the issue now as well – can’t see anything other than suggesting I join…pretty sure I’m a paid-up member, so I’m assuming there is a technical hiccup going on.

nwgiles

works now

thank you

verses

Same here

bigginge
    DickBarton

No luck for me, but as I’m falling into the old category I’m already talking to myself!

scotroutes

I made a related point on the publication of that “History of UK MTB” video a few years ago. (Too) much of the video was taken up by racing and not enough was given over to those folk who were “just riding”. Of course, this made some sense in terms of getting content for the video as we weren’t carrying GoPros and phones back then. Still, I feel the video was much weaker because of that.

DickBarton

Fixed, thanks.

darlobiker

There comes an age, I’m not quite there yet, when you go back to telling people how old you’ll be at your next birthday.

alpin
    Free Member

Given the average age of the forum, I think it’s already happening.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.