Home Forums Chat Forum Bad actors stoking hate again (Southport Stabbings)

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 1,939 total)
  • Bad actors stoking hate again (Southport Stabbings)
    kelvin

All these right wing rioters… can we save precious prison space by chartering a ship to keep them on? They seem to love a bit of that treatment (for others).

Poopscoop

Poopscoop

kelvin
    All these right wing rioters… can we save precious prison space by chartering a ship to keep them on? They seem to love a bit of that treatment (for others).

That thought had occurred to me.

My lads station isn’t far from London, really worried he might be drafted in tonight to help deal with these arseholes.

binners

Laurence Fox has ended up as a pathetic little Tommy Robinson tribute act

I just can’t believe anyone would find him anything other than embarrassing. If he ended up within half a mile of a riot he’d wet himself. I also see Yaxley Lennon was urging on the troops from Marbella, safely out of the way of the flying bricks like a World War One general

I also see Yaxley Lennon was urging on the troops from Marbella, safely out of the way of the flying bricks like a World War One general

I’ve seen more courage in 18 year old privates than any of the ‘leadership’ of that organisation and it’s grifting associates. F***ing cowards to a man.

Poopscoop

For the more high brow amongst us… Which excludes me. :)

Poopscoop

How to encourage rioting whilst retaining plausible deniability…

Poop, please stop sharing posts from X. It’s making me want to go back on and joust with these f***ing degenerates.

;)

mattyfez

I hear there might be such an establisment available soon, poetic justice?

Poopscoop

Rioting in Hartlepool now.

Poopscoop

relapsed_mandalorian
    Poop, please stop sharing posts from X. It’s making me want to go back on and joust with these f***ing degenerates.

;)

God, it’s a horrible place but occasionally highly funny!

Absolutely dont go back in it though. I’m detoxing from tomorrow. :)

Want to know if it kicks off in my lads area tonight as he’s on duty.

pk13

Rain tomorrow so will put a stop to it riot’s don’t like the rain

somafunk

How to encourage rioting whilst retaining plausible deniability…

That’s another one that needs a brick in the bollox

binners

dissonance

I also see Yaxley Lennon was urging on the troops from Marbella, safely out of the way of the flying bricks like a World War One general

In fairness he is in Marbella to avoid having to appear in court rather than simply leading from the rear.

So living in a foreign country and fleeing “persecution”.  I thought his fellow **** disliked anyone like that.

somafunk

Rain tomorrow so will put a stop to it riot’s don’t like the rain

Also washes the shit into the sewers

MoreCashThanDash

Interesting on the BBC – buried within it is reference to “prominent….politicians” spreading the misinformation.

That needs more prominence, can’t be acceptable that an MP is involved in this crap. For the second time in a month.

BBC News – Did social media fan the flames of riot in Southport?
    https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cd1e8d7llg9o

bails

Some shouts “good shot” just as brick man takes one to the plums.  With friends like those…

ernielynch

He’s not the only one

Tommy Robinson’s right hand man incites riots then bottles it

https://www.searchlightmagazine.com/2024/07/tommy-robinsons-right-hand-man-incites-riots-then-bottles-it/

But Tommo himself was nowhere to be seen. It’s straight out of the gutless Robinson playbook: call out the troops, get them fired up, then slope away and keep out of trouble yourself.

My buddy has shared his Homer edit here: https://imgur.com/a/Ff5Yr6R

It makes me chuckle more.

ernielynch

Deleted as unsure of the claim

mattyfez

My buddy has shared his Homer edit here: https://imgur.com/a/Ff5Yr6R

It makes me chuckle more.

It’s insane… I mean what the hell is wrong with these people? Maybe I’m naive, but there’s just no logic to it… something happens that some people don’t like, so they smash up thier own neighbourhood and fight the police… I mean…wtf???

ernielynch

something happens that some people don’t like

I don’t think that those rioting in Southport were overcome with grief.

The logic behind it? The same as all the other cases of mindless violence I guess.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

No one rioted…

Alesha MacPhail murder: The schoolboy who became an opportunistic killer https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-47568603

just as odious a crime.

batfink
    Free Member

This is the way of right-wing populism.

The playbook was written a long time ago, and the thugs all seem to be from the same mold.

The people smashing mosque windows would have been out in 1930s Germany doing the same to synagogues.

This demographic has always existed, and are just a blunt weapon being wielded/manipulated by populist leaders, who incite the violence that they then use to justify/amplify their position.

Social media is a new tool that they are using….. it’s just making it easier to do the above.

In Europe, we need to be better at educating people about what path these politicians/leaders are trying to lead us down, and where it ends.  We literally all learned about it at school, but it needs spelling out constantly, and more starkly.  I am aware that there has been criticism of Jewish leaders for frequently referencing the Holocaust – but recently I have become more convinced that people do constantly need reminding about it.

kerley
    Free Member

We literally all learned about it at school

I literally didn’t.  That was a long time ago though and I have learned a lot about it since as WW2 war and lead up to the war over the  previous decade are a fascinating subject that could be a GCSE in itself.

singletrackmind

They can all return to JD wetherspoons and shovel Stella down their necks
    Many tales of heroic acts will be recited, how they stuck it to the man , and if there had only been a few more of them they would have won
    And all of them will be claiming that they threw the brick of devine retribution

dyna-ti

Im waiting to hear of the sentences these scumbags are due.

Its just a shame we can’t prosecute that parasite farage. And that is exactly what he is, a blight on planet Earth.

MoreCashThanDash

That was a long time ago though and I have learned a lot about it since as WW2 war and lead up to the war over the previous decade are a fascinating subject that could be a GCSE in itself.

Weimar Republic is a GCSE History topic, both my kids did it, both watch BBCs “Rise of the Nazis” as part of it,both drew parallels with the move to the right in UK politics.

If we don’t learn the lessons etc.

This isn’t rioting. This is the EDL trying to start their race war.

Andy_Sweet
    Free Member

Let’s hope the justice system goes after them as hard as peaceful climate protesters

timba
    Free Member

It’s insane… I mean what the hell is wrong with these people? Maybe I’m naive, but there’s just no logic to it… something happens that some people don’t like, so they smash up thier own neighbourhood and fight the police… I mean…wtf???

There’s a crowd psychology to it and you’ll probably find that the rioters aren’t from that neighbourhood. A group of rioters will coalesce around common rules and social identity, as will opposing rioters

Google Prof Stephen Reicher if you want to know more :)

batfink
    Free Member

I literally didn’t.

Interesting – I asked my wife about this, and she didn’t learn any 20th century history either (“something about a seed drill?”).  I assumed it was part of the national curriculum – obviously not.  Would certainly explain why people aren’t making the obvious connections.

timba
    Free Member

Let’s hope the justice system goes after them as hard as peaceful climate protesters

The justice system did its job correctly in that case, it’s the legislation that should be debated

razorrazoo

Google Prof Stephen Reicher if you want to know more :)

Is it just me that reads this in a voice from a Starship Troopers infomercial?

binners

I see there were ‘disturbances’ in Manchester last night. It was protests outside a hotel housing asylum seekers. I happened to be working right next to it recently. I felt sorry for the asylum seekers who were obviously stuck in limbo, waiting for decisions that never came, in one of the cities… erm… less salubrious areas. They’d spend their days playing football in the car park, when it wasn’t raining. Not much of a life.

If you see the footage from last night, it looks exactly as I thought it would. A small gang of the local bored scrotes, all of whom also spend their days doing nothing (through choice), kicking off just because thats what they do.

If you were to idly wonder which group – asylum seekers or the local scrotes – were most likely to end up making a worthwhile contribution to society…..

nickc

A small gang of the local bored scrotes, all of whom also spend their days doing nothing (through choice), kicking off just because thats what they do.

It’s hot, sunny, they’ve been drinking since noon, busy checking their phones…What else is there to do?

Jamze

It’s hot, sunny, they’ve been drinking since noon, busy checking their phones…What else is there to do?

Getting worked up about asylum seekers in 5-star hotels and being given brand new iPhones no doubt, then protesting at the Holiday Inn, Newton Heath.

MoreCashThanDash

I suspect the hot/sunny/drinking element makes the bollocks they see on their phones a bit more rational in their tiny minds

Flaperon

No one rioted…

30,000+ people die each year from air pollution in the UK alone, but no one cares about that. Well, actually, they do, but only to the extent of destroying the ULEZ infrastructure designed to protect people. Pretty sure the same people who are out with angle grinders are the same ones throwing bricks at these riots.

I guess they’re fine with kids dying as long as they’re brown.

hightensionline

Ah, Newton Heath. Where the Huguenots escaped to after fleeing persecution on mainland Europe in the 16th century, bringing with them their advanced cotton & linen weaving skills, which lead to the textile mills. As worked in by the Irish immigrants that up to half of all Mancunians are related to.
    It’s a funny old world.

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 1,939 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.