Home Forums Chat Forum Bad actors stoking hate again (Southport Stabbings)

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 1,939 total)
  • Bad actors stoking hate again (Southport Stabbings)

By not giving all the facts, hearsay and speculation starts.

There are good and proper reasons for this. What starts that which you have named is random idiots who feel entitled to privileged information who are wholly unconnected to the events and lack the EQ to manage their own emotions appropriately.

Arrogant, nosey mouth-breathers who could do well to learn some patience and actually put at the forefront of their minds those directly impacted instead of their own selfish wants.

devash
    Free Member

More tear gas, rubber bullets, water cannon and baton charges please. Oh, and release the hounds.

ayjaydoubleyou

They know who the 17 year old is in the area, the press have interviewed their old neighbours and so on, yes they cannot name the person, but nobody in that area believes it’s al araki who arrived on a dinghy last year

there’s an irony in the fact that if one of those neighbours leaked the name of the 17yo they would be commiting a crime; yet those who deliberately ‘named’ the fake forin-sounding attacker get away Scott free with what they have caused.

Poopscoop

Poetry, karma dildo, epic, life changing, life affirming, godlike.

None if that even remotely sums up the elegance of this video.

It demands an oscar, I demand it gets an oscar. I want it mate into a mini series.

https://x.com/supertanskiii/status/1818403874513838295

I’m in what I hoped had been the latter stages of recovery from some broken ribs. That video has made me laugh, quite hard. Recovery may be set back a week or so.

Totally worth it. God I miss public order training.

pk13

Whatever happened to rule 1 eh.

Also don’t they all have jobs to go to in the morning or did they book it off.

Also don’t they all have jobs to go to in the morning or did they book it off.

I reckon that fella in the grey might be self-certifying for a few days: rocks to the head & bollocks and soul crushing humiliation immortalised forever more is worth a few days rest.

pk13

It made me chuckle.

1 from the top and 2 from the bottom please.

convert

I reckon that fella in the grey might be self-certifying for a few days: rocks to the head & bollocks and soul crushing humiliation immortalised forever more is worth a few days rest.

And enough facetime and sufficiently viral inducing that with luck there will be no job to go back to.

Those scenes could be enough to make you embarrassed to be white. How truly horrific for the families involved tonight. And for any member of the emergency services involved yesterday then finding themselves attacked today. I despair.

ernielynch

Edit : can’t do the link

Try this

https://x.com/plinketyplink2/status/1818383624179470779

Yeah that works. Same guy ^^ earlier

gordimhor

In a couple of years it’ll be 30 years since the Dunblane massacre. I am glad that legislation passed after Dunblane may have made it more difficult to get hold of a gun here, but Ì’m sad that we as a species seem to have learnt very little  since 1996

Poopscoop

And enough facetime and sufficiently viral inducing that with luck there will be no job to go back to.

I think you are completely right here. Icing on the hard hitting cake.

dyna-ti

More tear gas, rubber bullets, water cannon and baton charges please. Oh, and release the hounds.

Thats not how the police do it. These days its all vid and photographing, which they spend the next few months going through identifying who is who and who did what. Then the main offenders get a 5am wake up call by their door going in.

Jamze

Makes sense now. I spotted at the vigil coverage on the news that Tommy Robinson’s cameraman mate was there. So they’ve obviously travelled up from London.

spekkie
    Free Member

What a terrible terrible thing to happen. I can’t imagine losing a child, let alone losing one like this. I’m not sure it’s something I’d ever get over.

CountZero

Would’ve been nice for the first few posts to focus on the horrific attack and how we’ve got here, rather than some fringe mentalist in the US who wrote lies that was reposted by right wing nutters, those freaks will do the same nonsense day in, day out, this type of attack thankfully only happens every few years, and is much more important than internet fantasists.

That whooshing sound you hear? That’s the point you’re missing going straight over your pointy little head.

The horrific attack, and how and why it’s happened, (the details of which nobody actually knows), is largely amplified by the likes of QAnon, Extreme Right Wing factions in America, and I include current members of the US government in that, being devoured by people with a similar mindset in this country, who then go on to commit atrocities like this against innocent people and children.

Have a read of this, it might, possibly, lead to some enlightenment.

https://www.theatlantic.com/books/archive/2024/07/quiet-damage-qanon-jesselyn-cook-book-review/679235/

What a terrible terrible thing to happen. I can’t imagine losing a child, let alone losing one like this. I’m not sure it’s something I’d ever get over.

You don’t. The rawness may fade, but in reality the grief never really does. I read an interview with the singer/songwriter Alynda Lee Seguera, in which she said “Grief has no time frame”. I have that tattooed on my arm, underneath the date my partner died. I don’t think I’ll ever get over losing her; losing a child, under such circumstances, is a loss I can’t comprehend.

nobbingsford

This whole tragedy has made me feel deeply saddened and angered, in equal measure.  Saddened at the needless loss of innocent young lives.  Angered at the fact there are people willing to organise themselves into hijacking this for their own twisted agenda, demonstrating a complete lack of any empathy,  or even just sympathy, for those left to pick up the pieces of their lives.

If there was a way I could legally divorce myself from being classed as the same species as these vile people, I’d jump at the chance.  I share none of their values.

I really hope we learn from this as a society.  A lot of reflection is required.

binners

Farage was one of the far right shysters happily peddling rumours and false information yesterday which led to all that disgusting thuggery last night. Chris Patten, a remnant from when the Tory party wasn’t so xenophobic, referred to him very accurately… Tommy Robinson in a cravat

Surely there are grounds for charging him with incitement?

Hats off to this woman who stood in the middle of those knuckle-draggers and expressed what the majority of people actually think

MoreCashThanDash

So is this the second time in 2 weeks the Honourable Member for Clacton has spread racist falsehoods on social media?

nobbingsford

So is this the second time in 2 weeks the Honourable Member for Clacton has spread racist falsehoods on social media?

There’s nothing remotely honourable about the way that man acts.

MoreCashThanDash

There’s nothing remotely honourable about the way that man acts.

Definitely more Member than Honourable, but more seriously, spreading racially based falsehoods, shall we say, must get close to the law, let alone bringing Parliament into disrepute.

martinhutch

EDL needs to be made a proscribed organisation.

ernielynch

EDL needs to be made a proscribed organisation.

That was my first thought but they have done themselves so much damage in the eyes of the majority that I think these Farage loving thugs should remain as a constant reminder to everyone of just how unacceptable and stupid bigotry is.

Something which even the Daily Mail is loudly proclaiming

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13691963/calm-rioting-Southport-Stabbing-victims-mother-violence-police-officers-injured-vigil-three-murdered-girls.html

I notice that the Daily Mail appears to have disabled their comments section.

Despite having tried to exploit this truly tragic event for their own agenda the far-right has likely done themselves irreparable damage

zippykona

At least the WPC who had her nose broken had it dun by inglish paytreerts this time.

Cougar

the far-right has likely done themselves irreparable damage

I wish I shared your optimism.

The people who buy into the “are tommy” narrative really buy into it.  The more extreme a viewpoint, the more entrenched it is likely to be.  No-one chucking bricks at riot police is going to have a sudden flash of introspection and think “hm, maybe we went a bit far there.”  They are fanatics.  I heard Robinson described as a “lone voice” the other day, he’s a hero to these brainless shitgibbons.

Jamze

I notice that the Daily Mail appears to have disabled their comments section.

They’ve all moved to the GB News and Talk TV chat forums. This seems to be the new business model for those channels, attract outraged patriots to your website (and serve them lots of ads I assume).

grahamt1980

Looks like some video from last night.

2 absolutely cracking shots here

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukdrill/s/ViXF612wUX

Patriots:

Not patriots

The fact these people even think they’re on the same level as people who have quite literally died in defence of this nation and its people astounds me.

Poopscoop

^^ There are a few people on Twitter bemoaning the riots today that were happy to post that false name narrative yesterday.

Oh, you mentioned foreign involvement earlier in the thread RM, CNN are reporting that that fake perpetrator info was first posted on a Russian affiliated “news site”.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

This seems to be the new business model for those channels, attract outraged patriots to your website (and serve them lots of ads I assume).

Disk brakes and 29ers kept the STW hamsters fed for almost a decade!

Poopscoop

The apocalyptic aftermath of those patriots protecting the community.

binners

I’m hoping that with Farage and Anderson and the rest of the suit-wearing Reform racists jumping on the bandwagon yesterday, along with Tommy Robinson, that the scales might fall from a few peoples eyes and they now see that they are just two cheeks of the same arse.

The only difference is one of them wears Tweed instead of Stone Island

alan1977
    Free Member

Aren’t these violent protesters in fact themselves, ironically, terrorists?

I have little words for the way these things happen

even if the perpetrator is some sort of recent immigrant turned terrorist (all unannounced or denied right now) , the rioting doesn’t prevent anything, all it does is waste additional resources and cause greater problems.

Its horrible what has happened and i can’t even try to think about it properly, but this kind of behaviour by what literally seems to be chavs at any opportunity needs to be treated appropriately. you’re chucking bricks at police? surely that’s attempted murder? Water cannon, plastic bullets and tazer’s, handcuffed and prosecuted in full force. Don’t want to get hurt? don’t get involved in this sort of thing

fenderextender
    Free Member

The fact these people even think they’re on the same level as people who have quite literally died in defence of this nation and its people astounds me.

It shouldn’t astound you. They’re morbidly thick, unattractive, violent thugs who want to blame their poor quality of life on anyone else, so long as they don’t have to face up to the reality that they are just useless.

fenderextender
    Free Member

I’m hoping that with Farage and Anderson and the rest of the suit-wearing Reform racists jumping on the bandwagon yesterday, along with Tommy Robinson, that the scales might fall from a few peoples eyes and they now see that they are just two cheeks of the same arse.

The only difference is one of them wears Tweed instead of Stone Island

Not a chance. There will be a handful of befuddled pensioners. But everyone else who voted Reform/UKIP/Leave etc and identifies with the likes of Farage knows what lies just underneath the surface. At best they made a decision to wilfully ignore the evidence and downplay it in their own minds. And that is being very charitable.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

How the hell did we get here? An unsubstantiated rumour ends up in a riot….

Society going to hell in a handcart..

ThePinkster

Hopefully the IT bods at the police, NCA, GCHQ or whoever does it, will be able to track down those responsible for organising it and hit them and those linked to them with the full force of the law.

This sort of thing does not just happen spontaneously, it is planned and prepared for. As mentioned above, this is organised terrorism in all but name.

Jamze

When that ‘news’ website popped up yesterday with the false info, and all the links to it were all over X and Facebook, whois showed it as being registered near Boston, US. The organisation info was all redacted.

But yes, an investigation should be able to uncover who was behind it. Someone paid for the domain and hosting.

Cougar

Aren’t these violent protesters in fact themselves, ironically, terrorists?

I have little words for the way these things happen

I have a little word that’s a better descriptor than “terrorist.”

Poopscoop

If I can post a picture, I just want to post something a little more positive.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 1,939 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.