Home Forums Bike Forum Back on van musings (Tracey?)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Back on van musings (Tracey?)
  • bikerevivesheffield

Looking at the grand tourneo connect (2018 onwards) Vs the Vauxhall combi life xl

I know Tracey has the tourneo connect? Anyone what have the grand version (only 30 cm shorter than my pug expert!!)

Any issues to look out for? Engine or quality wise?

Definitely looking at this size now as the caz in Sheffield means that vans are out sadly and I need the seats. The tourneo looks ideal as the seats for completely flat ?? do they come out?? Singles?

Yak

I thought panel van based combis, if m1, are still fine in Sheffield and other class C CAZs. Do you know if/when Sheffield is changing from that?

tthew

Any issues to look out for? Engine or quality wise?

You should have had a look at mine last weekend! Albeit it’s a van so can’t comment on the seats thing.

No engine issues that I’m aware of. It’s a 1.5 diesel that doesn’t have a wet belt. The pre-facelift that, I think started in 2018 is a Euro 6 engine but has no ad-blu system. The merest hint of rust is just starting to distort the paint on the rear wheel arches of mine which is disappointing for a 2016 vehicle.

Although it’s nearly as long as an Expert, (had one of these before it) a lot of the length is engine bay, load area is quite a bit shorter and lower than the Pug.Your new bike just fit in height wise without removing the front wheel. 

john dough
    Free Member

the caz in Sheffield means that vans are out

Berlingo

bikerevivesheffield

Berlingo is the same as the combo xl but more expensive like for like so not much point

bikerevivesheffield

I have actual vans like the transit also

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.