Home Forums Bike Forum Are Pembree still in business?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Are Pembree still in business?
  • devash
    Free Member

If you haven’t heard of them they are a UK-based component manufacturer (mainly pedals). Emailed them a couple of days ago enquiring about getting hold of some spare parts but no answer. Looks like they don’t have any product stock on their website any more and 3rd party retailer stock seems to have dried up as well. Anyone here have any info? Would be a shame to hear they went under as they put out some decent kit.

dove1

Try calling them:  01435 692190

I have just looked on the website and there appears to be plenty of stock.

devash
    Free Member

Thanks @dove1 will give them a buzz.

devash
    Free Member

Update: tried the phone number a few times but just rings and nobody picks up. Their social media hasn’t been updated for a while either.

dartdude
    Free Member

DA ARE I SAY, TRY JE JAMES / MARK ANTHONY for possible spares :/ though mind lol

crankrider
    Free Member

Pembree haven’t had pedals in stock now for getting on to a full year aside from odd colours etc.

They were hinting at what I would assume is a more budget friendly model and there is a picture of it behind a shroud on the site which when you click onto it is a dead link.

They did medals for the Malverns recently so assume they are still about, so I imagine you would receive spares – why they haven’t re-stocked their best selling (and pretty good) product in almost a year is something only they can answer.

hatter

This is ominous, I have a pair of Pembrees and I love them. i was hoping to be able to keep them running for many years to come.

crossed

Their poor communication is nothing new.

I’ve  tried emailing them a couple of  times last couple of years when I was looking for some pedals but never got any replies either time.

crankrider
    Free Member

I think it is a one person business so probably juggling a lot of jobs at any given time, not an excuse but a reason anyway.

From what I see and hear the wheels have come off for the small manufacturers in the UK over the last year post Covid, Superstar recently going into liquidation one example.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.