Home Forums Chat Forum Anyone with Quotemehappy for car insurance?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone with Quotemehappy for car insurance?
  • chakaping

How has it been?

Aviva are asking £1.2k to insure a 2 litre Skoda Octavia for next year.

QMH have come up about £350 on a comparison site.

I could get another two Skodas and insure them as well, at that price 😀

silentgrunt

Yeah I’ve been with them in the past and had a claim sorted very quickly…. Would recommend! You can also make changes to the policy online without any admin fees to change. Sadly I was priced out so changed a few years ago

chakaping

Fab thx mate

dovebiker

Been with them 3 years – policy underwritten by Aviva. I’ve checked around at renewal time for alternatives, but there’s no huge differences, premiums have still nearly doubled in that time though.

jbproductions
    Free Member

I’ve been with them for years. Never had to claim from them so that’s not much help but seem well priced.

phil5556

Not used them but just done a quote, they’re the second cheapest for me so I’ll be going with Axa instead.

Axa are £271 vs QMH £285.

Something’s happened this year as for the last few years no one has beaten Direct Line’s renewal price, but they want £400+ and I’m getting plenty of quotes under that.

bear-uk
    Free Member

They are part of the Aviva group.

I was with Aviva and qmh were a lot cheaper, so I rang Aviva and asked why. It’s because they are internet only was the reply.

I used them to claim for my car accident and they were fantastic.

My fault accident at midday. Hire car arrived around 3. Claim settled and paid out about 5 days later. £2.5k more than I was expecting.

All done over the phone as well.

And about a month ago they rang me to say that they had underpaid me by £900 .

100% recommended, but get full cover with all the goodies.

Unfortunately thier renewal was massively over priced so I had to go elsewhere but I will would definitely go back to them if the prices become more realistic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.