Home Forums Bike Forum 650×32 Road tyres and tubes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • 650×32 Road tyres and tubes
  • woodlikesbikes
    Free Member

A friend has a 2XS Canyon Endurace bike with 650 wheels. 30 at the front and 32 mm at the rear.

Does anyone know where they can find tubes in that size with 60 mm valves – I can only find 40 mm. The tubes fitted currently are 12G Schwalbe ultralights – which aren’t listed on Schwalbe’s website

And tyres – we can’t find anything vaguely close. I’m wondering if Canyon have helpfully specced a custom size. That they don’t seem to sell themselves!

mcbyker
    Free Member

Use valve extenders on any valve with a removable core.

650 isn’t specific enough, you need the ETRO number
    https://www.schwalbe.com/media/97/93/b4/1700219698/Reifengroessen-uebersicht_EN.pdf

breninbeener

I always twnd to size down in inner tubes. To that end i have a pile of new 650c (not b) innertubes with a 51mm presta valve. Any good? They are 19/23 from my old tri bike

woodlikesbikes
    Free Member

The weird thing is that there are no numbers at all on the tyre. Only Schwalbe Pro One. 650×30 comes from Canyon website but nothing to really confirm that is really what is fitted

simondbarnes

The weird thing is that there are no numbers at all on the tyre

I find that almost impossible to believe.

woodlikesbikes
    Free Member

Me too. My friend sent me a video of both sides of the tyre when i said they need to look closer. Nothing at all. Even the cheapest Chinese tyres have the size on them

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.