Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Which looks silliest, Shiny-Baldy-Head or Comb-Over
  • BillyWhizz
    Free Member

??

Or "Head On Upside Down" (bald with a beard)

These hairless people/con men really get my gander up.

thefallguy
    Free Member

Go for a comb over, classy in a Jack Charlton stylee 😀

samuri
    Free Member

baldness is not a choice!

Baldist!

clubber
    Free Member

A deliberately bad combover is awesome.

If you have any self respect though, it has to be shiny bonce.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Baldy

Hirsute

Hmmm.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Baldy is fine

Comb-over is wrong

trailbreak-martin
    Free Member

Thing is BW, starting a thread like this can only anger the Gods of irony. I give it a year before you're starting the process of denial that comes from spotting that little patch of scalp in the barbers mirror… 😉 😈

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Nobody laughs at a bald man

EVERYBODY laughs at a comb-over

The less hair you have, the shorter it should be cut. That's the rule!

monkeychild
    Free Member

Nothing better than someone in denial 😀 I worked with a guy who had a spectacular comb forward! He wasn't fooling anyone 😆

Harry_the_Spider

Is this (a) a pop at the folically challenged or (b) are you in the process of thinning out?

If (a) you are a 5 star fur lined ocean going cock.

If (b) get it all buzzed off.

falkirk-mark

My daughters pals father has got a syrup , I am dreading meeting him as I think I will piss myself laughing. Once you start going bald shave it in otherwise you risk looking like a d!ck

monkeychild
    Free Member

My daughters pals father has got a syrup , I am dreading meeting him as I think I will piss myself laughing

😆 Being on the folically challenged side myself and quite happy with it, I can't help but giggle like a child upon seeing folk with cats on their bonces.
    As a side note I remember reading an interview with Michael Chiklis and they asked him about not wearing a hairpiece obviously he is not bothered but said you will be surprised at who is actually wearing a piece in hollywood.

myfatherwasawolf
    Free Member

I love the bald man goatee compensator. Yeah, that looks really cool.

trailmonkey

bald men with a long ponytail at the back is the coolest look out there.

nedrapier

like the guitarist/bassist in that band on Dirt?

ourkidsam
    Free Member

like the guitarist/bassist in that band on Dirt?

Status Quo are in dirt?!

grievoustim
    Free Member

i would love to see some of the ageing rock baldies outed

you have the hat wearers like The Edge (who are you fooling)

but there must be legions with wigs on – there are far too many bands well into their 40s/50s evan 60s with shiney manes of hair

I heard Ritchey Blackmoore of deep purple has been in a wig for years

At least one of the rolling stones must be packing wig or a weave

retro83
    Free Member

I saw a man with a knitted wig once, pretty impressive in as much as it looked as unlike natural hair as could possibly be imagined for a wig.

For years i thought it was so odd that i must have dreamt it until my mum mentioned it a few months ago.

Surely even the worst comb over would be better than a knitted wig? Must have been itchy too!

SST
    Free Member

you can spot the jet black ones (wigs I mean) from a mile off. They are ill fitting and usually look like they're gonna slide off at any moment.

I do have to wonder what sort of a person looks at themselves in the mirror in the morning and thinks "that'll fool 'em"

What else does that person think they can do that will fool people? Stand very still and be "invisible" perhaps?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Go for very close cropped hair. I will when my barbers gives me the knod.

Stoner
    Free Member

top syrup.

bassspine
    Free Member

HTS: "5 star fur lined ocean going cock."
    best insult of the day 😉

meikle_partans
    Free Member

so who is going bald then?
    ive been going bald steadily since i was about 19 (now 25)and have been rocking the blade 1 or shorter look since then. what the hell are these old guys on who are so precious about having hair? i just dont understand why you could think projecting the image of a vain plonker who somehow magically thinks having fake hair will make him seem young and go-getting is possibly better than just having short neat hair

i can understand feeling upset that you are losing your hair but not the fake hair response.

snowpaul
    Free Member

bald and proud here !!!

more hair on my ass than my head…

paul

zaskar
    Free Member

Shaved head here and loving it!

monkeychild
    Free Member

I freshly bare bladed my bonce just before 😀 I look better without hair anyway 😆

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Which looks silliest, Shiny-Baldy-Head or Comb-Over’ is closed to new replies.