Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • STOLEN FROM HATHERSAGE two sonder bikes please keep an eye out for them :-(
  • postierich
    Free Member

Posted for a friend

Hoped I’d never need to post this but some scumbag decided to relieve me of my bikes last night. Taken from Hathersage some time after midnight.

First is a one off Sonder full sus prototype. With a 130mm 29er forkup front and a monarch up the back, full GX and unbranded prototype bar, stem and wheels with WTB convict front and trail boss rear tyres

Next is Hannahs bike. A small Sonder Transmitter with NX1 Yari spec

My large giant Trance SX, as stock with X1 group and Fox front and rear suspension but with upgraded Hope Wheels.

Lastly is my Giant TCX cross bike again, as stock with shimano 105/ultegra spec but with upgraded Hunt Wheels. It has Alpkit stickers on toptube and a Paris Roubaix profile sticker also on top tube.

Please share, and if you see or get offered any if these bikes please let me know.

AlexSimon

Bugger. That’s awful.
    I’ll post this up.

AlexSimon

There’s an easy post to share here:
    https://www.facebook.com/sonderbikes/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

But it only covers the Sonders

hopevalley

Thanks Rich.

here’s link to my post…

Hoped I'd never need to post this but some scumbag decided to relieve me of my bikes last night. Taken from Hathersage…

Posted by Dan Thompson on Wednesday, May 10, 2017

4 bikes in total stolen from Hathersage last night, would appear to be opportunistic so they may not know what they’ve got and try to shift them.

cheers

jambalaya
    Free Member

Saw it on Ride Sheffield fb – what a downer

jamj1974

ARSEHOLES.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN FROM HATHERSAGE two sonder bikes please keep an eye out for them :-(’ is closed to new replies.