• This topic has 250 replies, 109 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by anc.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 251 total)
  • PSA – Cheap Oakleys
  • psychle
    Free Member

There are going to be a whole lot of middle aged folk looking dead cool when these shades arrive.

And some not so middle-aged as well (only 33 here 🙂 )

Surfr
    Free Member

Oops just dropped 32 quid on a pair of nice brown TWITCHs.

lowey

Cheers for the heads up!

Ordered!

Goodgey
    Free Member

Jawbones ordered and a few friends have done as well.

Cheers for the heads up

cxi
    Free Member

I’ve just ordered a pair of Whiskers – they must have a huge spike in orders this afternoon.

Tom83

Hopefully they’ve got enough for all of us!

Becca
    Free Member

Damn you now I have new townie glasses for summer AND new riding glasses coming!! But at that price, nice spot, thank you

Tom83

Dispatched!

pistonbroke
    Free Member

Dispatched here too, all we need now is some sun.

stevio

bought the m frame array for a discounted £75 – 10 mins later none left in stock apparently ….

drain

You do realise this pretty much guarantees a dull, overcast year ahead, don’t you? 8)

DickBarton

My mate has a shop double sized display cabinet for Oakleys – done up in the galvanised metal with studs look like they do for some of their glasses case…got the shelves and downlight stuff as well…turns out it doesn’t fit in his shed so he is offering it up for sale…it’s a big beast…sounds daft, but would it be a case of just sticking an ad on the classifieds for it???

Probably make a cracking tool cabinet.

hoochylala
    Free Member

Ordered a pair of Flak Jackets for myself and a mate at work ordered a pair of Gascans. Thanks for the heads up 🙂

Stainypants

Thanks for the link

My new sunglasses contain unobtainium® which I thought was what they were fighting over in avatar. All that space travel and war just so my sunglasses don’t fall off your face.

I can’t believe anyone can read Oakley technical bulls*8tium® and be able to take them seriously. They are just posh sunglasses (PSG®) which cost a lot of cash (loc®) with a saw you coming coating (suckerite®).

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Not a lot of cash at their price with the 25%off voucher bargainatious 2 pairs for the price I sold my 1994 oakley frogskins for on flea bay result!!

rockhopper70

toooooooooo tempting to get a pair of £200 jawbones for £75!

rOcKeTdOg

awful colurs on the jawbones though….gascans for £40 ordered though 🙂

warton
    Free Member

jesus, that is good! white jawbones 75 quid! ordered!

imnotamused
    Free Member

Beauty, cheers! Always wondered what the fuss was about with Oakleys, now I’m going to find out 😀

warton
    Free Member

anyone own a pair of jupiters? for 35 quid I might just give them a go anyway!

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

With 21 pairs of Oakleys already I just had to buy more! 😀
    Unfortunately not for me though. 1 pair as a ‘thank you’ to a mate and the others for the wife.
    She was going to buy a new lens for her Enduring. I just bought a full pair of specs for £20 less than the lens was costing. 😀

Jammy111
    Free Member

whats the return situation with these?

Tom83

14 days on the website.

rockhopper70

is the intention to drop these prices even more as the end of the weekend approaches…sort of a reverse auction….I wonder what they will do with any stock left over?

warton
    Free Member

I think the prices will go back up?

rockhopper70

but they can’t sell them after this weekend?

warton
    Free Member

really? ahh ok

cnud
    Free Member

Bargainmungus mate, Cheers !

TeaBoyPaul

Top class bargain!! 2 pairs for under £100!! Used the “last chance” code without issue.. Just hope I don’t get a ‘sorry, we’ve run out!’ email in the morning..

Cheers.

Paul

Houns

A couple of pairs (takes me near 30 now) plus some shoes and a bag

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Jawbones in ‘Atomic Orange’ ordered, if nothing else they will draw attention from my poor bike handling skills

njee20
    Free Member

Went for the Livestrong Jawbones, so I now have all 3 pairs of Livestrong glasses. That’s a bit sad. I suspect they’ll be too big and will head toward eBay.

Houns

If you don’t get on with them njee let me know first?

boblo
    Free Member

Dunno about ‘run out of stock’ emails, I just had a ‘your order has been dispatched one’… 🙂

Merchant-Banker
    Free Member

black polarised half jackets £52

big thanks to the op.

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

Hope they’ve got more than one pair of /\ those /\ as there hadn’t seem to have been an update following my purchase this afternoon.

oxnop
    Free Member

I hope they have not run out – Just ordered 6 pairs (hope i can return if any dont suit my square head!)

Oh and ‘last chance’ worked a treat – saved me a further £80! Thanks OP!!!

Oggles
    Free Member

Thanks OP, £75 for Jawbones colour coordinated to my race kit (not a poser at all) 😉

boblo
    Free Member

Mine delivered this morning 07:20! Haven’t inspected that closely but haven’t spotted any flaws yet. Ta to the OP. 🙂

megastream
    Free Member

I got my Jawbones from them last year with 2 sets of lenses for £99

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 251 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Cheap Oakleys’ is closed to new replies.