Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Possible new hope brake on Danny Mac vid.
  • Rorschach
    Free Member

The video is a complete waste of 6 minutes of your life but @10 seconds in there’s a glimpse of a brake lever that looks suspiciously hope-esque .The machining/compression fittings,reach adjuster look familiar but it has a radial master cylinder.
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CHLtVhTaZjA#at=18[/video]

iain1775
    Free Member

Good spot, definitely hope that

willej

I thought he was now a Shimano Saint brake user/endorser? Could be a prototype Shimano lever. He’s definitely using Shimano discs.

Rorschach
    Free Member

His front brake is saint but the lever is for the rear which is a hydraulic rim brake…..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

balfa
    Free Member

Its an echo hydraulic rim brake.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Yeaa…mystery solved.I can go back to sleep now.Taa 😀

willej

There was a video a couple of months ago with him extolling the virtues of the Saint brakes, front and back, but there’s definitely a rim brake in that video. Maybe Shimano are doing a rim brake for him?

willej

That’ll be it then! ^^^

rp16v
    Free Member

difo a echo brake on the rear and 6 mins of watchin one of the most progresive riders the sport has ever had… not a waste of time in my eyes.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Not much progression in that edit….free holiday in SA and some box standard (for him) riding.

rp16v
    Free Member

admitedley one of his milder edits but if u watch the outtakes vid he did it really shows how commited he is to land each trick before moving on to the next

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Possible new hope brake on Danny Mac vid.’ is closed to new replies.