• This topic has 16 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by hora.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • New puppy border terrier! Warning cute pictures
  • Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Say hello to Daisy our 8 week old border terrier. Looking forward to lots of adventures in the years to come.

hora
    Free Member

Wow, if you don’t mind me asking where did you get Daisy from? (incase anymore of the litter are left!)

racefaceec90

awwww 😀

Drac

Gorgeous best dogs ever.

You also get 1000 STW Points and those to the ones for the log burner.

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

Afraid all pups are now gone. She came from Merseyside.

hora
    Free Member

We brought a grown Border Terrier of a fellow STW’er into our house this week- first time for hora jnr since he was attacked by our beloved Westie 2yrs ago. Slightly nervous but hora junior loved him….and this is from a lad that recoils from dogs in public 😀

angeldust
    Free Member

Awesome dog!

Wow, if you don’t mind me asking where did you get Daisy from? (incase anymore of the litter are left!)

Please don’t, unless you intend to keep it. 🙁

sandwicheater

Have you still got your Christmas lights up?

You win the internet today, well done. Looks great!

matt_outandabout

You(se) have a Scouse Terrier?
    You do realise that it will nick everything, yap incessantly and yet also be strangely endearing? 😉

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Life is always 10x better with a musty mut, congrats, enjoy. 😀

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

BEST DOGS EVER!!

She looks gorgeous!

We brought a grown Border Terrier of a fellow STW’er into our house this week- first time for hora jnr since he was attacked by our beloved Westie 2yrs ago. Slightly nervous but hora junior loved him….and this is from a lad that recoils from dogs in public

I have recently adopted two children (1 and 4 yrs old) who have had no experience around dogs. Right from the very beginning Dottie has been fantastic. She shrugs off the pulling of hair from my 1 year old by just walking away and she never tries to play with their toys either.

My 4 year old was ill last week and Dottie just sat with him all day until be was well again. 😀

Dottie says hello.

Puppy

All grow up.

Drac

Jake was 2 when we adopted him and had never really been introduced to kids so with a then 3 and 7 year old we were a bit wary. However, he settled in great and loves them especially the eldest.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

She looks great DD. Hope she settles in well and will be as good a friend as your previous. 🙂

HindlePie
    Free Member

Even Danny loves (my) Borders.

* Sorry, had to get this one in.

Anna-B
    Free Member

MM – great to hear you’ve adopted! I wish you, your wife and the children all the best.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

What a sweet dog. Congrats MM. Wishing all the best with your family. We love Rosie our Border Russell. Best dog ever.

hora
    Free Member

MM +1 🙂

Mark have you nicked his bike? Bloody Manc’s 😉

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘New puppy border terrier! Warning cute pictures’ is closed to new replies.