Viewing 10 posts - 441 through 450 (of 450 total)
  • Mojo – no longer responsible for Fox
  • JackHammer

Maybe they did, out of spite?

wwaswas

Did Mojo put all their spares in a skip? Surely they didn’t sell all the parts off?

I wonder if they ‘held’ spares on behalf of Fox for repairs and kept a small amount for themselves for servicing. Or they’re playing hardball and hanging on to them for their own use later?

Perhaps they can’t legally be accessed by TFTuned until next month? Or have to go back to the US and be reshipped?

Well that’s another bit of wild speculation on my part out the way.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

This news story/interview doesn’t seem to be on the thread yet:

Chris Porter details new Mojo Rising venture

chakaping
    Free Member

Mojo were prepared to sell me a Fox shock body last week when I rang up.

Probably they just don’t have the item he needs.

MartynS

Did Mojo put all their spares in a skip? Surely they didn’t sell all the parts off?

TF can’t get the bits through mojo.. I doubt the parts went in the bin. There are a few spares on the website, springs aircans and seal kits but TF told me this morning they were at a dead end at the moment.

I’ll say again TF have been brilliant. If Mojo haven’t got/Won’t supply and TF haven’t got I’d reckon its going to be tricky to get spares for a while.

edit

Mojo were prepared to sell me a Fox shock body last week when I rang up.

Probably they just don’t have the item he needs.

almost certainly this. but there’s no way of getting the bits at the moment.

I

Dango
    Free Member

If you bought the post with a credit card and the payment was over £100, just let the CC company know and they will freeze the payment and credit if Mojo dont play ball. If PayPal or debit, well it might have a differnet outcome

Jobe
    Free Member

This news story/interview doesn’t seem to be on the thread yet:
    https://cyclingindustry.news/chris-porter-details-new-mojo-rising-venture/

Was it Mojo who used to make their own rear shocks back in the mid ninetees? I’m sure I saw something at a race at Nantmwar Quarry many years ago. If it was, then Mojo breaking free from Fox maybe just what they needed, i guess we’ll find out soon enough..

Speeder

Well they did make some prototype upside down forks that they had to shelve as the Fox 40 came out so the ambition is certainly there.

honourablegeorge

Speeder – Member

….they did make some prototype upside down forks…

Was that before or after Northwind had the same idea?

Speeder

honourablegeorge – Member
    Speeder – Member
    ….they did make some prototype upside down forks…

Was that before or after Northwind had the same idea?

???

They were these Mojo X-1 (Decentworld Link)

Here’s a bit of text that describes them (though it’s off the internet so may or may not be fact)

Mojo x1 forks based around the Mr Dirt F.A.T fork but with full titanium internals and spring , custom sealed rebound damper cartridge and titanium bolts. These were supposed to be produced by Mojo until the Fox 40 arrived and they ended it.

Viewing 10 posts - 441 through 450 (of 450 total)

The topic ‘Mojo – no longer responsible for Fox’ is closed to new replies.