Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Long shot… Anyone had trouble with an Aqualisa shower?
  • Harry_the_Spider

Ours turned itself on this morning on its own, ran for about 30 seconds, then shut off.

Since then it has been dead apart from one brief burst of life that cut out after about 30 seconds.

Controller or something else? The shower was already in the house before we bought it and we have no idea where the pump is!

allthepies
    Free Member
    djglover
    Free Member

I had one of these. It broke. I pulled it off the wall and pushed a new one onto the pipes, it was that easy to fit.

supercyril
    Free Member

I have the one you have pictured, although I have never had the problem you have had. I would contact them though their customer service is good and I’m sure they offer a set price for a repair/ parts. I had an issue with mine this year and a technician gave me some advice over the phone which fixed the problem straight away.

verticalclimber
    Free Member

pump normally in loft or under bath, is it actually pumped? wont be if you have a combi boiler

trout
    Free Member

Yep had that happen turned off at the mains and left for a while then turned back on cured it for about 6 weeks .

happened again but no joy was replaced under warranty and happened again after warranty expired so fit a cheaper shower .

Harry_the_Spider

Troutie, was it the controller at fault?

trout
    Free Member

Nope it was the pump unit thats where all the lectronics are.

Harry_the_Spider

Awww shit.

Harry_the_Spider

Found it! False back in the cupboard in the room next door! Old houses are brilliant 🙄

doglover
    Free Member

Found this site to very useful for shower stuff…

Harry_the_Spider

Urgh. £241 for a fitted replacement through Aqualisa. Cheaper than buying it from anywhere else (apart from Ebay), but I’d still rather the damn thing hadn’t packed up in the first place.

Does anybody want to buy one of my kidneys?

pedalhead
    Free Member

Had two Aqua Lisa showers in our previous house, both broke. Wouldn’t touch them again, too clever for their own good imho.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Long shot… Anyone had trouble with an Aqualisa shower?’ is closed to new replies.