Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Excellent anti dog egg poster I saw tonight.
  • aracer
    Free Member

He was entitled?

(waves at richc when he next searches for me commenting on doggy threads)

JoeG
    Free Member

Binners – put up that sign, then use a laser pointer. Back and forth between dog and owner. 😉

And rent out (ballistic) helmets and body armor! 🙂

Drac

If he was in Nam I’d not be worried as he’ll be falling asleep, wanting to pee every 10 minutes and his eyesight will be shot.

jekkyl

Are you really gonna do that binman? We need photographic evidence if you do plz.

RustyNissanPrairie
    Hopk1ns
    Free Member

Everyone moans about dog owners but what bugs me is cats that deposit in my garden!!! Its my garden, I wouldn’t let my dog do it in someones garden.

Cats are for pet owners who cant be arsed with looking after a pet properly.

Majority of dog owners are responsible but as with most things the minority are bad.

bearnecessities

Flying shit is the worst; seagulls/pigeons/unicorns.

samuri
    Free Member

All our estate has these little narrow strips of grass in front of everyone’s house. Most people tend to them really well. Quite a lot of people mow these strips territorially, i.e. they only mow their side when it’d take ’em 5 extra seconds to do next doors too.

Anyway, when people take their dogs for a walk around the estate, dogs obviously prefer to crap on the grass than the pavement. One strip is clearly the favourite of a particular dog because there’s often a single crap in the middle of the grass that the dog owner hasn’t picked up. On the unkempt strip attached, there are loads of dog craps. I reckon the house owner comes out, sees the crap and then flicks it onto next doors grass.

mrmoofo

I went to a pub for lunch today – but thought better of it.

Some parents had decided it was acceptable to leave a soiled disposable nappy on one of the outside table … and couldn’t be arsed to take it with them or put it is a bin …

So everyone , dogs owners have to clean up after their dogs. It’s not the fault of the dog to be honest
    The same applies to baby owners …

CountZero

molgrips – Member
    Horse poo is not as bad as dog poo but it’s still not very nice. And why not use those strap on poo bags that you can get?

You wouldn’t want to eat horse shit, but a great many people are perfectly happy to buy loads of it to put on their gardens, whereas you’d never want to put barrow-loads of dog shit in your roses.

oldnpastit

I quite like the smell of fresh horse manure. I don’t like the smell of dog poo.

My dog has been known to eat both though, so maybe I’m just a fussy eater.

ski
    Free Member

oldnpastit earlier 😉

CountZero

A3 and A4 .pdf colour downloads available for the dog poo fairy posters from here: http://thanet.gov.uk/the-thanet-magazine/campaigns/dog-poo-fairy/get-involved/

davosaurusrex

Why not just take a trowel in a plastic bag when out in the countryside and woods and just flick it into the undergrowth to decompose where no one is going to tread in it? Saves carrying it around (or indeed hanging it from branches, just cannot fathom that mentality) and wasting plastic bags

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

How do you know I’m not walking off the path? **** disgusting.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Because it causes soil enrichment which reduces biodiversity through the loss of flora that survives in marginal soils

big_n_daft
    Free Member

And Nobeerinthefridge +1 🙂

monkeyp

They had signs in the Wyre Forest telling people to flick it into the undergrowth some time back. Really annoyed me as my kids were exploring in the trees near the path. They seem to have been removed now.

garage-dweller

Failure to pick up is second only to cats crapping in my garden.

We had a dog with severe colitis. Runny, blood clot filled poo. In his final year 5-10 times on a half hour walk. We cleared up every time no matter how small, runny and disgusting. On really bad days I dropped him back at home and retraced or route with a watering can and Jeyes fluid to clear residual mess from pavements.

If we can do all that with a then new born child in tow then no one has an excuse.

Cat owners you are one step worse… 😈

natrix
    Free Member

Not content with just leaving dog eggs lying around, the doggy owners round our way brush their mutts on the path, leaving big piles of dog hair everywhere. 👿

engineeringcowboy
    Free Member

So when Hora is wrong, like he was on page 1, does he avoid the thread?

sweepy
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYbppp2PHuE[/video]

Gilles

Cats use your garden because your grass is long. It’s a gentle reminder and they are doing you a favour. Just mow your lawn and they will go elsewhere.

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Excellent anti dog egg poster I saw tonight.’ is closed to new replies.