Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Calling NE/Tyne-Valley riders
  • ir_bandito
    Free Member

There’s a MTB “open evening” hosted by Tyne Valley MTB/IMBA-UK on Wednesday 7th March at 7pm-ish at Hexham Mart

toons
    Free Member

Do you have any more info?

ir_bandito
    Free Member

ygm with more info.
    I guess it might be worth getting something put on the front page.

Shackleton

Would be interested also. Is it possible to send to me as well please or have a link?

Ta,

P

ir_bandito
    Free Member

TV-MTB by ir_bandito, on Flickr

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I heard about it after seeing an article in last week’s Hexham Courant, and got in touch with Ted who’s organising it.
    Tickets available at Hexham Bike Shop, or pay on the door. Entry fee goes into the development fund.

t-p26
    Free Member

Ted?…. did work for sustrans?…. hmmmm stood up in front of us (an invited local mtb club) trying to sell pennine cycleway
    “unfortunately there is an offroad section just South of XXXXXXX. All the way from the start and this is the first off road section”
    How to get mountainbikers on your side!!!
    Ted Liddell!!

ir_bandito
    Free Member

t-p 26, care to expand on that?
    I’ve never heard of the guy before today, but ultimately he is the local IMBA rep, so in theory should be doing good things and should be listening to the locals?

Grim
    Free Member

I too have been to a meeting hosted by Ted. He is very pro cycling and is keen to promote it in all it’s forms. I believe he gives most of his time free of charge.

In will be going along to the meeting, I hope to meet some of the STW crew there.

Grim

Kahurangi

I’ll be there. Now that’s an evening without comparison!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Calling NE/Tyne-Valley riders’ is closed to new replies.