Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Blowpipes are great
  • handyman
    Free Member

Bought myself a little blowpipe and some steel darts fed up with the squirrels and chipmunks and today i hit 2 squirrels and 2 chipmunks boy did they jump, now has any got access to a pison dart frog it was about a 10ft shot from window to birdfeeder

coffeeking
    Free Member

Ahhh congratulations, you invited small furry animals in then figured out how to abuse them… 🙄

trailflow
    Free Member

👿

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

pffft, when I got my blowpipe, I got caps and paintball pellets as well as a magazine for the rapid fire of pellets.

Cougar

rkk01
    Free Member

Earlier today – handyman lining up his blowpipe sights on the local squirrel menace…

rkk01
    Free Member

got ‘im 😈

scaredypants

blowpipes ARE great – I’ve bagged a couple of hotties on their way home from a night out

Anyone know much about soundproofing cellars ?

sharkbait
    Free Member

Bought myself a little blowpipe and some steel darts fed up with the squirrels and chipmunks and today i hit 2 squirrels and 2 chipmunks boy did they jump

Right, so you’ve ‘blown’ steel darts into animals. The ‘jumped’ so you injured them but they didn’t die, but they might die slowly and painfully.
    If you want to kill something then get something that will do the job quickly and properly.
    Or you can come over here and I’ll show you what this can do to your kneecaps

What Cougar said.

Torminalis
    Free Member

If you want to kill something then get something that will do the job quickly and properly.

I sense this is a work in progress and he has asked about poisoned frogs. Give the man a break.

ps, maybe you should change your name to trollbait?

rkk01
    Free Member

This, is the most important point in shooting. If you can’t kill, don’t take the shot.

I sense this is a work in progress and he has asked about poisoned frogs. Give the man a break.

ps, maybe you should change your name to trollbait?

so, this is the trolling post

jon1973
    Free Member

when ever I think of blowpipes, I think of the episode of Bottom where Richie and Eddie are hunting hedghogs with a blowpipe, beacuse they’re stuck out on Wimbledon Common. Richie has a go and sucks instead of blows and get’s the dart stuck in the back of his throat.

derek_starship
    Free Member

woody2000

handyman – did you also start fires and/or wet the bed as a child? 😯

jon1973
    Free Member

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Blowpipes are great’ is closed to new replies.