Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Women Send Fear Packing at Red Bull Hardline Camp
  • stwhannah

‘The World’s Toughest Downhill Race’, Red Bull Hardline, had a surprise up its sleeve this year, before the weekend’s racing has even kicked off. Tahn …

By stwhannah

Get the full story here:

Women Send Fear Packing at Red Bull Hardline Camp

masterdabber
    Free Member

Thanks for that. A very good article I thought.

Oblongbob

Great read!

stwhannah

Apologies for the lack of pics, I’m on a campsite in Wales and don’t seem to have enough internet for image uploads! Glad you enjoyed the article.

goforest

Cheers Hanna , that was worth the read

captain_bastard
    Free Member

Thanks for that. A very good article I thought.

yup, I’d second (or third / forth) that!

nickc

Great article. It was a shame that Casey couldn’t make it. Next year one of these incredible women is going to get down a complete run, that would be amazing to see.

noeffsgiven
    Free Member

It’s gonna do wonders for Tahnee’s confidence after her issues, so great seeing the her, Louise and Jess taking it on, and the other girls, sorry I’m not more informed on who they are but hugely impressed. Great seeing Bernard’s genuine enthusiasm and encouragement, he’s really helping the girls out towing them in. Top man, king of Hardline, especially for continuing after that hugey last year.

steamtb

Super, thanks for that write up, my daughter was keen to hear about all the women glimpsed in the videos so far! 🙂

honourablegeorge

Curious about Rachel – am sure she’s had a few sneaky runs – has she talked about taking part at all?

weeksy

Great read… Thanks lots… 🙂

fooman

Curious about Rachel – am sure she’s had a few sneaky runs – has she talked about taking part at all?

Rachel snapped her achilles landing a jump much smaller than anything on Hardline I very much doubt she would take the risk as her achilles is still going to be weaker than before.

Radioman

Great article… very interesting background information which I would have otherwise missed .

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.