• This topic has 165 replies, 88 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by kilo.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 166 total)
  • Woman tries to trip jogger and falls in front of a bus
  • spekkie
    Free Member

[video]https://youtu.be/WnqD6aDY5GM[/video]

surfer
    Free Member

I saw this on the BBC site, it looked to me like she tried to trip him but couldnt be sure. Could have had catastrophic consequences.

footflaps

Was the jogger “making progress”?

angeldust
    Free Member

Lol blatant victim blaming 😆

spekkie
    Free Member

This was on the news here in Spain. My first thought was that the jogger was a nutter, but on closer inspection . . . .

lunge

Well, that’s not as clear cut as the new bad it sound is it? Interesting.

imnotverygood

Interesting. Her right foot cetainly comes out towards his legs, but is that not as a reaction to being pushed over. TBH honest the whole incident is mighty odd.
    EDIT. He definitely runs in towards her before there is contact. Does he momentarily lose balance while he is running, or is it deliberate

woody2000

The jogger definitely seems to drift in her direction before that happened. I think the leg is after the push, not before. Odd!

scuttler

I saw this earlier – her leg only goes out as she’s tipped as a balance reaction. I got a bit conspiratorial and wondered if there was an element of Georgy Markov here in that I couldn’t see any other reason the jogger could’ve reacted like he did and it would presumably be relatively easy to tip someone in front of a bus if they walked that route every day.

somouk
    Free Member

Watching it in full screen you can see her leg goes out after she is pushed. I’d agree it’s very strange and strikes me as a deliberate attempt to injure her.

nickjb
    Free Member

I’d say the leg movement was after the push.

GrahamS

Where’s that jogger’s helmet?
    Why can’t they stick to the jogging paths? They don’t even pay road tax you know.

allthegear
    Free Member

If somebody was running in a way likely to collide with you, you’d raise “defences” against that. Would probably mean knee raising ready for “impact”. That’s about as much as I can see.

TBH if I was going to go around tripping people up, I probably wouldn’t do it in a skirt suit – not exactly the best thing to be wearing for getting away in…

Rachel

somouk
    Free Member

Where’s that jogger’s helmet?
    Why can’t they stick to the jogging paths? They don’t even pay road tax you know.

I’ve heard they cause more damage to the roads and pavements than cars due to motion of them running and pounding the floor.

funkmasterp

She’s a double agent and he was sent by Mossad

spekkie
    Free Member

“Won’t someone please consider the children!”

wwaswas

Woman tries to trip jogger and falls in front of a bus

really, that’s what you saw? A woman ‘falling’?

*shakes head*

DickBarton

Jogger appears to be the protagonist in that…video shows them running then moving into the direction of travel then the woman goes down. Obviously more to it than that, but jogger being an eejit!

woody2000

Wondered if she was on her phone or something and he’s a militant anti-phonist jogging b*stard

deadkenny
    Free Member

Not sure on this. He could have been trying to go to her right around her and realised he couldn’t and bumped into her. Or just wasn’t paying attention and stumbled into her, though the change in direction towards her is quite definite. Or he’s a complete dick and needs some jail time. Maybe he has a grudge against her.

Better clip here

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP6Bfdyj-uQ[/video]

fasthaggis

Watching it in full screen you can see her leg goes out after she is pushed. I’d agree it’s very strange and strikes me as a deliberate attempt to injure her.

That’s what it looks like .

GrahamS

I’ve heard they cause more damage to the roads and pavements than cars due to motion of them running and pounding the floor.

And what about all that CO2 they breathe out eh? Who’s taxing that?

vintagewino
    Free Member

If this guy is on strava or something similar shouldn’t he be easily identifiable given the time log on the CCTV screen? Looks totally deliberate to me.

spekkie
    Free Member

If they are both regulars on this route then maybe this is the conclusion of a long period of hostility between the two of them?

donald
    Free Member

I wouldn’t like to be on the jury for that one. After the defence counsel plays that back 20 times you’ve no idea what you’re looking at.

zippykona

I think one of them even looks a bit foreign

brakes
    Free Member

I think he’s offering her a yoghurt, but it’s one of those Onken wholegrain jobbies and she doesn’t like the grainy ones so takes offence and tries to show him the message written on her foot which says “no grainy yoghurts please” but it’s too late and she slips on a dog egg as he swings for her for dissing his fave yogs blud.

nbt

According to the BBC site, the jogger cam back in the other direction 15 minutes later…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-40860045/putney-bridge-cctv-of-jogger-pushing-woman-in-front-of-bus

Officers said the jogger ran the other way across the bridge around 15 minutes later and the victim attempted to speak to him, but “he did not acknowledge her”.

Jamie
    Free Member

This argument is just going to run and run…

sargey2003

Jogger is a ****. Complete and utter.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

She is only slightly further to the right on the pavement than the guy before her so it is not like she is trying to walk in the joggers way – replaying the second clip section it looks definitely to be a push from him.

If it was a mistake he would surely have stopped to apologise, and he ignored her when she tried to confront him on the other side of the road when he was coming back, apparently.

I think it is pretty obvious the bloke is just a d1ck as the pavement was so wide it was an easy task to miss her. If he had previously met her then maybe there is a case for a pretty serious charge?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I think he is going to have to change his route, color his hair and get some new running kit…

kayak23

Woman tries to trip jogger

Jog on pal…

imnotverygood

I think it is pretty obvious the bloke is just a d1ck as the pavement was so wide it was an easy task to miss her. If he had previously met her then maybe there is a case for a pretty serious charge?

Right. But what do you think has happened here? What looks like a perfectly normal bloke running along a wide pavement just decides to push over some random woman passing in the other direction & then runs on, apparently without a second glance 😕

yetidave
    Free Member

The BBC also indicated that she tried to speak to him after as he passed back the other way and he ignored her. I suspect that this is not the whole story here.

Keva
    Free Member

maybe she shouted something at him as he approached and that’s what made him turn towards her. As he turns she then sticks her leg out trying to trip him up, but trips herself up over the kerb.

righog
    Free Member

Bus Driver was a bit of hero..He was pretty on the ball to get that swerve in.

ferrals
    Free Member

Seemingly normal jogger running along footpath, pushes women under bus, carries ony without looking behind and later on jogs back as if nothing happened and ingore woman.

It appears the only rational explanation is that the jogger was temporarily possessed by a demonic spirit.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

They don’t even pay road tax you know.

About 6 weeks ago as I run long Embankment, close to the above incident, I was given a punishment pass ….. by a cyclist 😯

seosamh77
    Free Member

case closed? 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 166 total)

The topic ‘Woman tries to trip jogger and falls in front of a bus’ is closed to new replies.