Home Forums Chat Forum Why can’t I delete messages or reply to anyone?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Why can’t I delete messages or reply to anyone?
  • happybiker
    Free Member

Trying to reply to messages about items I’m selling and suddenly my inbox is full and I can’t reply or delete messages…

Is there a trick to deleting messages, I’ve tried on 3 different devices and I’m stumped!

rOcKeTdOg

No idea other than maybe it’s a subscriber thing?

happybiker
    Free Member

It’s got to be glitch. I’ve got people trying to pay me for stuff that just sold, people pissed off that I’ve sold stuff they were interested in… I don’t know another forum as clunky as this. Sorry to anyone waiting on a reply.

[Mod] the number of PMs available to send and receive are fewer for free members compared with ‘P’ subscribers.   As regards full inboxes we’ll have to check with Tech tomorrow about this.  Hope this helps.

singlespeedstu

My messages haven’t worked for months now.

GolfChick
    Free Member

Yeah I noticed that message the other day in my inbox saying it was now ‘full’

DickBarton

I can’t select any message…only shows me the latest one…and it won’t delete either.
    I don’t tend to use it so not a massive issue but I probably should try and tidy it up (delete them all)…

happybiker
    Free Member

That’s my issue too, can’t click on old messages to delete them so I’m a bit stuck.

dartdude
    Free Member

Likewise too easy to hit send multiple times then it’s actually sent and uses max amount of messages ?

Mugboo

I’ve tried messaging people recently that I have previously messaged but it didn’t work on either my android phone or chromebook.

NS
    Free Member

I have this issue too.

Can’t send messages to anyone I have previously messaged & can’t delete any messages – has been like this for a while.

singlespeedstu

Maybe someone at STW can sort this out for us all?

I posted on the Notice Any Issues thread but got no reply.

singlespeedstu

Re posted on that thread with a link to this one.

redthunder
    Free Member

Copy what “EMTB Forums” forum or site for that matter.

Also, what about a specific e-bike forum on here  at STW ? Missed a trick on this one STW.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.