Home Forums Chat Forum UK Election!

• This topic has 7,878 replies, 383 voices, and was last updated 1 hour ago by kimbers.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 7,888 total)
  • UK Election!
  • nickc

There’s talk in the media o the Tories hoping that decreases in inflation and an ‘improving’ economy are going to give them a boost if they go to the polls in the Summer.

Either that’s some pretty desperate spin, or they really are that delusional/trapped in their own special echo chamber that they think at this point anything is going to changes folks minds about which party they’ll vote for.

MoreCashThanDash

Yeah, no chance. Time to go out on my bike and kill with impunity!

It just gets better!

dakuan
    Free Member

theres only so much time you can spend contemplating extending your life by drowing next month rather than shooting yourself today.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

If 4th July is the day and you plan/are doing postal votes, just a heads up, as things stand Royal Mail plan to run lower contract hours from part way through June until September (their new “seasonal variation” plan).

If you still need to apply for a postal vote, get it done ASAP!

If you have a postal vote, don’t delay sending it!

Klunk
    Free Member

kimbers

Presumably an election in early July will mean that there is a chance that the Criminal Justice Act, including the IDS amendments, will not have time to make it through parliament?

they do a rush job by putting everything they can through with minimal scrutiny………… what can go wrong!?!

scuttler

remember applying for a postal vote still means you can drop it off at the polling station on the day so effectively hedging on whether you will / won’t be there.

grahamt1980

Go on you spineless little ****, call it!

Klunk
    Free Member

he’s doing the announcement  inside as it’s raining, ah bless 😕

Klunk
    Free Member

Klunk
    Free Member

though that did see the return of the previous incumbent 5 yrs later!

Klunk
    Free Member

Is it because they can only probably get 1 rwandan flight total around say 1st July ?

Klunk
    Free Member

Drac

Inflation at a low they’re feast on that on their broadcasts, completely ignoring the high they had.

pk13

It’s on like donkey Kong

Klunk
    Free Member

it’s going to be in the rain after all

crazy-legs

If you have a postal vote, don’t delay sending it!

Another note about votes (based on my role in counting votes for the EMCCA Mayoral election).

Don’t spoil it, don’t vote for the “joke candidate just for a laugh”, don’t write anything funny or rude on it.

It doesn’t “send a message”; the only person reading it is some poor harassed Count Assistant and it goes into a polling box marked “spoiled”.
    No-one else reads it, the Prime Minister doesn’t get to see your witticisms, your local MP doesn’t get to see that you’ve called them a ****.

Literally the only thing that “sends a message” is a cross in the correct box!

Klunk
    Free Member

Poopscoop

I wondered if the Tories have considered the negative impact of calling it on 4th July, independence day?

I can imagine the memes and posters Labour can come up with on this! !😂

Independence from a tyrannical party/aliens etc.

Hold on guys, apart from from obviously great memes to come, this is going to get nasty, with the Tories throwing all the shit and division they can at this to mitigate an extinction level theat.

I can honestly see an MP getting into bother out of the streets whilst campaigning.

Going to be a long Summer…

bennyboy1
    Free Member

This has started more like a resignation speech.

kimbers

KlunkFree Member
    Is it because they can only probably get 1 rwandan flight total around say 1st July ?

they could hold it off to the 5th July, then we could deport all of the Tories?

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Remember, the tory faithful offer free lifts to the polling booth should you request one, usually in a flash motor, so you can arrive in style…

pk13

Lol on the sound bombing

scuttler

LOLOCOPTERZ

greyspoke
    Free Member

Brilliant background music!

a11y

Is Rishi D:Reaming?!

kimbers

Sunak getting drowned by the rain & drowned out by D-Ream

Poopscoop

Even God is pissing on Sunak!😂

richardkennerley

I got 9/1 on a July election with paddy power a while ago so I’m due to land £30 here! 🤣 (Currently offering £27 to cash out early)

creakingdoor
    Free Member

The poor man’s suit’s soaked. Bless!

Drac

Weaponised immigration.

****!

ernielynch
    Free Member

What happened to the geezer with the brolly?

Klunk
    Free Member

don’t let the door hit you on the way out

pk13

Party political broadcast.

T*wt

richardkennerley

Bingo, I win! 🤑😜😜🤣

vlad_the_invader

Was D:ream supposed to be inspiring him/us or was someone trolling him by playing their car stereo loud! 😆😆😆

munkyboy
    Free Member

Is the music deliberate? Was that not newlabours soundtrack?

a11y

Oh **** off! Seriously, get the **** out and shut up before I fill my **** swear jar. What a **** pile of horseshit coming out of his mouth.

scaredypants

That’s one of the funniest outside broadcasts I’ve seen anywhere 🤣

bennyboy1
    Free Member

‘Hard earned economic stability’.

Eff off and goodbye.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 7,888 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.