Home Forums News Thinking of getting an E-Cargo Bike? Read this

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Thinking of getting an E-Cargo Bike? Read this
  • Ben_Haworth

If you’re really interested in moving away from driving a car for as many journeys as possible, a cargo bike is the probably the best tool for achievi …

By ben_haworth

Get the full story here:

Thinking of getting an E-Cargo Bike? Read this

P20

We’ve had our Tern GSD for nearly two years now and it’s brilliant. We needed an electric cargo bike to get back over the hills around us without getting a sweat on whilst doing the shop. It’s basically our second vehicle. It’s done shopping, the odd commute, tip runs, hauled garden centre loads including bags of compost and even picked @ahsat up from the train station (now has a proper seat on it).

A brilliant bike and one that has started more conversations about bikes than any other bike we’ve ever owned. Make sure you’ve got plenty of high end locks
    7973A5A7-756F-4EC2-A783-278782410F16

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Love it.

In a world where there was a God, these things would be free and buying bling MTBs on C2W wouldn’t be possible

Until then, much respect to anyone that has one and uses it ,:-)

goldfish24

Good read that – I’ve been cargo bike curious for a while now and you’ve piqued my interest.

hatter

Beeno Boost here, 100% agree with the dropper post suggestion, it really helps when quickly changing between riders and also lets you get both feet flat on the ground to brace the bike whilst the passenger climbs aboard or if stopped at the lights with a heavy load.

Had it over 18 months now and the novelty hasn’t worn off, the kids love it, their friends insist I use it to run them home after playdates.

Seen here out repairing vandalised Lib Dem signs before the General Election, I think I may have hit peak ‘centrist dad’

IMG-20240629-WA0004

b33k34

I can’t work out what the difference is between the two models but the more expensive Decathlon cargo bike is currently £700 (so ‘just’ £2500).

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/p/electric-cargo-bike-rear-loading-longtail-r500/_/R-p-329177?mc=8605830&c=rainy%20blue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.