Home Forums Chat Forum That Maxxis "babes calendar" article…

Viewing 40 posts - 1,361 through 1,400 (of 1,437 total)
  • That Maxxis "babes calendar" article…
  • DrJ

I actually quite like the Maxxis eunuch slaves calendar

Links, man, we need links!!

johnx2
    Free Member

Ah come on. They turn up at races and events etc. They exist. As do photos of them. Presumably it’s a job one applies for (one for which I personally am not well qualified.)

So unless this thread is taking some kind of ontological turn, don’t say they’re fiction.

DrJ

No i was more getting at the really thick neanderthal sexist closet racists who miss the most obvious of points.

Some of us are homophobes as well. You missed that out.

(Also cruel to puppies.)

Cougar

They turn up at races and events etc.

Is that why they’re called racists?

DrJ

Ah come on. They turn up at races and events etc. They exist. As do photos of them.

Proof of Santa’s existence:

piemonster
    Free Member

In all honesty. This thread could do with adding the NUCLEAR option!

hammyuk
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator

Is that why they’re called racists?

I’ll race any fecker….

cheekyboy
    Free Member

the really thick neanderthal sexist closet racists

Thats fine……….but what about the closet racist neanderthal sexists ??

* who also happen to be thick :wink:

Junkyard
    Free Member

Actually thought bringing in eunuch slaves was a bit wierd at best.

It was as extreme an example as I could think of to highlight that just because the participants were ok with it did not make it right or just.

@ Dr j apologies next time i doing a piss taking rebuke of the “other side” I will make sure i include that as well

Apologies from this sixth form[ and second rate] hand wringer

5thElefant
    Free Member

They turn up at races and events etc.

Is that why they’re called racists?[/quote]
    Ah, I’d always wondered why so many people got called racists on here. Makes sense now. :lol:

gobuchul
    Free Member

Junkyard – Please explain where the racism was in this thread?

You really are the Crown Prince of the Hand Wringers.

johnx2
    Free Member

It’s actually a tradition in our house to leave out a mince pie an a mojito for when the maxxis babes come down the chimney. And a carrot. For their reindeer.

I think you may be confusing magical fantasy and the corporate hospitality/marketing/modelling interface.

DrJ

I think you may be confusing magical fantasy and the corporate hospitality/marketing/modelling interface.

Someone’s certainly confused about what’s fiction and what’s not and I don’t think it’s me.

As a matter of interest, when someone nicks your bike, do you seek help from millionaire Bruce Wayne ?

p.s. do reindeer actually eat carrots?

piemonster
    Free Member

It was as extreme an example as I could think of to highlight that just because the participants were ok with it did not make it right or just.

Ok, but that’s not the effect you got from it. I just viewed it as hyperbolic nonsense.

You’re still passing judgement on a third party without consulting them, you may well (most likely in my view) be correct. But it still leaves the process and result flawed. And yes, that includes my view as I’ve also effectively passed judgement.

johnx2
    Free Member

confused about what’s fiction and what’s not and I don’t think it’s me.

No, it is you. These are actual young women who’ve applied for and got a job.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Some of us are homophobes as well. You missed that out.

(Also cruel to puppies.)

You’ll hate the calendar linked a few pages back then…

No, it is you. These are actual young women who’ve applied for and got a job.

They also have a Facebook page.

johnx2
    Free Member

do reindeer actually eat carrots?

yes, when they get chance

DrJ

These are actual young women who’ve applied for and got a job.

Yes – actual young women who applied for and got a job and that job is portraying fictional characters. Just like old Mr Brown down the road who applied for and got the job of Santa at the local shopping centre.

EDIT

They also have a Facebook page.

OK – I take it all back – they must be real

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

OK – I take it all back – they must be real

I’m glad people are finally accepting a Facebook profile as proof of corporeal existence.

johnx2
    Free Member

that job is portraying fictional characters

No it isn’t. The job involves playing a role, as do many jobs. This does not mean that the individuals or the roles they play are fictional – they are real. And so is the calendar. Now can we just carry on arguing about that please?

hels
    Free Member

This thread just goes further down the rabbit-hole each time I pop in.

DrJ

“that job is portraying fictional characters”
    No it isn’t.

Now I’m confused, and not a little frustrated. If they’re not fictional, where are these Maxxis babes? I’ve been looking for them but all I found was some grumpy lass in sweat pants and ratty hair telling me to stop stalking her.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Now I’m confused, and not a little frustrated. If they’re not fictional, where are these Maxxis babes? I’ve been looking for them but all I found was some grumpy lass in sweat pants and ratty hair telling me to stop stalking her.

what’s so difficult?

there is a facebook page linked – the same girls appear at all their events – the punters on the page know them by name.

hammyuk
    Free Member

johnx2 – Member
    that job is portraying fictional characters
    No it isn’t. The job involves playing a role, as do many jobs. This does not mean that the individuals or the roles they play are fictional – they are real. And so is the calendar. Now can we just carry on arguing about that please?

Does that mean the amazing rehead Kawasaki girl I had hot monkey sex with after the NEC show wasn’t real?

DrJ

I’m glad people are finally accepting a Facebook profile as proof of corporeal existence.

A Facebook profile, a calendar or an electricity bill less than 6 months old (not downloaded from the internet).

That will stop a lot of arguments.

Junkyard
    Free Member

You’re still passing judgement on a third party without consulting them, you may well (most likely in my view) be correct.

I am passing judgement on an activity they wish to do for money. If it helps I also pass judgment on hitmen* [ bad] paramedics [ good].

* only an example that you will misconstrue as hyperbole :wink:

It does doesnt it

scotroutes

hyperbolic nonsense.

To be fair, there’s been a lot of that in this thread. I especially liked the idea that the greatest threat to the future wellbeing of our female offspring is the result of a rubber company sponsoring a charity calendar. It puts global warming, religious wars, nuclear armageddon and the Tories into perspective.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

My spidey senses are telling me Scotroutes is about to be accused of whataboutery.

Cougar

<mod>
    I think I’m going to close this shortly. It’s run its course and wandered well off topic, the last few pages have just been meta-bickering. If you’ve got any game-changing insights then get them in now.
    </mod>

Junkyard
    Free Member

I especially liked the idea that the greatest threat to the future wellbeing of our female offspring is the result of a rubber company sponsoring a charity calendar.

See you do get the straw man thing :wink:

I think I’m going to close this shortly. It’s run its course and wandered well off topic, the last few pages have just been meta-bickering. If you’ve got any game-changing insights insults then get them in now.

Exits thread to avoid hammer

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

<genuine question>
    Is there a shortage of internet? Why can’t the thread be left to either drift off into an existential haze? It might right itself, and return to the point in question? Do things have too stay on topic, otherwise they take a trip to a farm upstate?
    </genuine question>

piemonster
    Free Member

To be fair, there’s been a lot of that in this thread.

To be fair I’ve not read much of it. As it just seems to be men determining what’s right and wrong for women largely without female contributions.

*runs away*

gobuchul
    Free Member

It’s run its course and wandered well off topic

Bit late for that, that happened about 1100 posts ago.

johnx2
    Free Member

Does that mean the amazing rehead Kawasaki girl…

Definitely not real…

Can I just stay that locking this thread would be the sort of thing hitler might do? And the nazis? (christmas godwin.)

DrJ

the last few pages have just been meta-bickering

One man’s meta-bickering is another man’s WHOLE POINT – which is that claiming that the Maxxis babes are a threat to the human race is a bit daft, since they don’t exist beyond the roles played by a bunch of models. Men can (mostly) distinguish between reality and fantasy, and recognise that they cannot take real world decisions and actions based on fantasy characters.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Men can (mostly) distinguish between reality and fantasy, and recognise that they cannot take real world decisions and actions based on fantasy characters.

Religion would say otherwise. :twisted:

johnx2
    Free Member

claiming that the Maxxis babes are a threat to the human race is a bit daft,

No one has claimed this.

since they don’t exist

But they do exist

beyond the roles played by a bunch of models.

Erm yes. That role being an annoying one in the view of some of Maxxis’ customers.

rOcKeTdOg

lets not mention the viral video of the girls singing christmas carols whilst sitting on a sybian that seems to be going around atm

DrJ

Religion would say otherwise.

Good point – the totty is just to distract us from the emergence of a Maxxis caliphate :-)

DrJ

That role being an annoying one in the view of some of Maxxis’ customers.

“Being annoying” is not a crime in anyone’s book as yet.

(I’m hoping …)

Viewing 40 posts - 1,361 through 1,400 (of 1,437 total)

The topic ‘That Maxxis "babes calendar" article…’ is closed to new replies.