Home Forums Chat Forum Stuff that makes you disproportionately cross

Viewing 2 posts - 2,841 through 2,842 (of 2,842 total)
  • Stuff that makes you disproportionately cross
  • mjsmke

When people talking about driving say things like “nearside, offside, inside lane, outside lane, undertaking, slow lane, fast lane” when they’re clearly confused and mean “left or right”. Then they go on to say the left side of the car depends on how you look at it. No, the left side off a car is always the left no matter where it is in the world or how you look at it. Just like your left and right hands never change or swap around.

Stop with the illogical terminology and just use “left or right”

Cougar2
    Free Member

I go with “first lane, second lane… n’th lane.”

have the capacity to work from home when it suits them coming in with full cold/flu/covid symptoms because they have a personal appointment later in the day which is easier to get to from work……arggggh 2 days later and I’m covered in cold….

I don’t think that’s disproportionate.  “I haven’t had a day off work in 20 years!!”  Yeah, but everyone else has because you’ve dragged your diseased germ-shedding carcass into the office to be the square root of **** all use, just so you can act superior when you should be in bed with a lemsip rub and a warm glass of horse liniment.  Twerp.

Viewing 2 posts - 2,841 through 2,842 (of 2,842 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.