Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Specific Exercise regime request
  • caledonia
    Free Member

Please bear with me, as this may sound very random….

Either on a forum (Iíve been on this one most of last year) or on the radio (Radio1 most likely) towards the end of the year there was a discussion about fitness regimes.

One person piped up and said he was keeping in trim by following an old British Armed forces daily workout – circa 2nd world war.

Benefits of this were: relatively low impact, improved core muscles, wasn’t a gargantuan effort, and was being touted as one of the next big ‘Fad’ regimes.

By any chance does this ring a bell with anyone? 💡
    I have spent most of today trying all kinds of google searches but can’t seem to track it.
    The reason for the radio/forum issue is these pastimes are usually combined in my world when the wife is watching celeb tv !

Many thanks,

Cale.

MrsTricky
    Free Member

I seem to remember there was one around a few years ago (I had the book!), but there’s one listed in tomorrow’s Guardian.

MrsT

Hairychested
    Free Member

MoD website has it. http://www.armyfit.mod.uk

caledonia
    Free Member

Yeah, I saw that one, but it seemed to be a much more involved programme.
    I seem to remember the one in question as being a fairly straigh forward one for doing in the house ?

Hairychested
    Free Member

When it was shown on BBC Breakfast it lookes do-able. I’ll be giving it a go very soon hopefully. Should be fun 😉

caledonia
    Free Member

That looks like the fella.

Are you transposing it out from the site into a calendar setup rather than having to log on every week to see what you need to be up to ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Specific Exercise regime request’ is closed to new replies.