Viewing 40 posts - 1,641 through 1,680 (of 1,700 total)
  • Soccerball – 2017/18 jumpers for goalposts megathread
  • binners

Is there any better sight in the world than John Terry standing there with a face like a smacked arse?

😂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Is there any better sight in the world than John Terry standing there with a face like a smacked arse?

The look on my face as I slap him? Another bad day for Villa there

hodgynd
    Free Member

Congratulations Fulham …

hodgynd
    Free Member

Free Champions League on BT Sport ..

I want a partial refund then !😎😁

RustySpanner

Just about to go to the pub when I noticed it’s on TV. Bonus…..

BoardinBob

Even if you don’t have bt sport, It’s being streamed live for free on BT’s YouTube page

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Good start but they need to get one of these in soon….

MSP

I really don’t know how Madrid have got to the final this year, they have been at best average every time I have seen them.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

It does look like 2 teams who have chosen to play their way and style, not to try and contain the other team

RustySpanner

100 and 548 if you have a Virgin box.

Oof. First really good chances for Liverpool…come on lads…

theotherjonv

immediate thought as he went down was collarbone or shoulder. God I hope not…….

edit – bugger

MSP

Shame, Liverpool have to not let it affect them mentally too much, Salah hadn’t actually done much to affect the game at that point, Liverpool were better all over the pitch, they need to keep that up.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Having landed hard on my shoulder this afternoon I’m in no mood to run and jump around

There will be a few international managers watching from behind the sofa here.

Oh and Alexander Arnold to start for England!!

theotherjonv

My life – Liverpool have conceded some comedy goals this year.

imnotverygood

Now that. Was funny.

theotherjonv

classic Liverpool goal

mikewsmith
    Free Member

It does remind me of the keegan years at Newcastle

theotherjonv

well if that decides it I won’t complain.

MSP

Ronaldo won’t be happy that someone else has scored that goal!

binners

Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans!!! 😳

hes literally just walked on to the pitch!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

WOW!! Still on for the 4-2 I predicted

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

my god

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans!!!

I know binners it’s called Football, not sure if you have been watching anything like it for the last 12 months

theotherjonv

aaaarrgghhhh!

theotherjonv

I can’t see where a chance is coming from other than some hail marys into the box at the end…..

great journey but a step too far I think

imnotverygood

Now that. Was also funny.

Klunk
    Free Member

oops butter fingers

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Klopp has a shopping list… Keeper.

theotherjonv

for all the fears, they’ve actually defended really well tonight. A bit last ditch with some of the blocks, but you expect a side like Madrid to create chances. Lacked the edge that Salah would have given them up front.

sadexpunk

id have liked the keepers own players to have consoled him rather than a few RM players.  must be a lonely place right now……….

MSP

That goal by Bale doesn’t deserve to be overshadowed by the goalkeeping mistakes.

hodgynd
    Free Member

I wouldn’t be consoling Karius ..he cost them the match ..absolute liability !

I also thought that Ramos knew exactly what he was doing ..it was no accident ..

theotherjonv

I played in goal and it is desperately lonely when you drop a howler. As an outfield player, you scuff a clear chance, and the keeper saves easily – no major issue. You take your eye off the ball and it goes under your foot for a throw in – it’s a throw in. You do that as a keeper and as often as not it’s marked up on the board and picked over in the highlights reel.

binners

Totally outclassed. Reminded me of watching us get taken apart by Barca in the champions league final.

Fair play though. Some truly great performances to get to the final. Real in a final is a step too far for pretty much anyone at the moment. It’s what they do

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Bale may of well of sung the fast show theme song in that post match interview

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Agree Binners – Liverpool huffed and puffed but I got the impression Madrid had another few gears to go up.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

But, Real finished 3rd in what you lot always say is a 2 team league? 17 points adrift! I thought EPL was the best league in the world?…. 😁

mrmoofo

The bus was parked .. let’s see the stats when they come out …. but 33% the Scouse?

Karius was awful ….

The rest were okay .. once Salah went off it all went wrong ….

One man team?

BTW , where was Ronaldo?

london_lad_liam
    Free Member

Kariuself to the job centre?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Totally outclassed. Reminded me of watching us get taken apart by Barca in the champions league final.

Bollocks, for chunks of the first half they let them have possession but they couldn’t create anything, Liverpool were in the game until bale came on and that was without Mo, they were in touch till the 3rd goal too. The 2 keeping howlers were the difference on the night.

Had Liverpool nicked an early goal…

Viewing 40 posts - 1,641 through 1,680 (of 1,700 total)

The topic ‘Soccerball – 2017/18 jumpers for goalposts megathread’ is closed to new replies.