Home Forums News Singletrack MegaSack Countdown 2021 Day 4 – Vee Tire Gravity Tyres

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Singletrack MegaSack Countdown 2021 Day 4 – Vee Tire Gravity Tyres
  • singletrackmag
    Free Member

Yesterday it was all about the 29r but fear not small wheel lovers, for today we have some rubber just for you. We have a pair of Vee Tire Attack HPL …

By singletrackmag

Get the full story on our front page at:

https://singletrackworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/singletrack-megasack-countdown-2021-day-4-vee-tire-gravity-tyres/

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

speedy321

Awesome bike gear.

ceramicmatt

Another great prize. Best competition ever!

kraeondesign

These look seriously good, and I’m desperate to find a tyre set that works for me, nearly through my last ‘experiment’ ones!

johncoventry

I got excited when I read small wheel lovers thinking I could get some tyres for my 26” wheels. But no it’s medium sized wheel.

ratherbeintobago

Entered today and got a confirmation email, entered days 1 & 3 and didn’t. How odd!

hardtailonly

I do need to win one of the days’ prizes, or ideally the full megasack (#kerching) … have just got a new (to me) FS frame to build up, but no parts and no money! So, if you could make sure the megasack (#kerching) contains 29er wheels, tyres, forks, drivetrain stuff, bars, stem, that would be amazing! 🤞

tintim

How does the entries work in a family of mountain bikers?

Mark

One account per entry. If each family member has a login they can enter.

tintim

Thanks Mark for confirming :-)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack MegaSack Countdown 2021 Day 4 – Vee Tire Gravity Tyres’ is closed to new replies.