Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Roll call for the sick people this Christmas
  • postierich
    Free Member

Came down with a severe cold on Xmas eve managed to stay up for pressie opening lasted a couple mouthfulls of dinner then retired to bed getting up late on Boxing Day.Had a sickie off work yesterday(1st one this year) and its my birthday tomorrow so planning on going back to work on Tuesday.Still full of crap but managed to fit my new forks(Mavs 32)but not upto riding it yet.
    No alcohol or xmas crap for me so far hopefully will be back to normal on NYE
    Rich

goog
    Free Member

I’ve had my man flu since christmas eve and the missus has woke up this morning with a sore throat 8)

Sandwich

Cold here started late Christmas Eve. Have missed seing family and friends to avoid infecting them (family have older relatives that may die, friends going on the hills for New Year). Bored witless 🙁

Houns

Me, came down with a cold on the 23rd, felt sh!te ever since, couldn’t taste any of my dinner on Christmas day, flying out to Oz later on today which is going to be fun for the other passengers with me coughing, sneezing, blowing and sniffing all through the flight

atlaz
    Free Member

Crappy cold, started to feel better and then fell down the last few stairs and twisted my knee. Should be okay in a few days I think

miketually
    Free Member

I have a lovely cough, that I’ve now had for about a week. Had my first half-decent sleep last night. Steroids sent me mental on Xmas Day night, so I’ve improved since then!

SnS
    Free Member

Mines now at the stage where everytime I walk, my vision wobbles & I start colliding with walls.

Chris

duckers
    Free Member

Postie, its my birthday tomorrow as well!! Another 32 years of work and then I plan to ride or run every day! (maybe a bit ambitious there like…)

daveevs
    Free Member

I’m not only sniveling, but can’t venture too far from the toilet!

I blame the cat.

bigyinn
    Free Member

I was a human oyster factory over xmas, lovely!

curtisthecat
    Free Member

yup, I had a bad case of the squirts. Really know what Johnny Cash was on about when he sang Ring of Fire! Lol

pistonbroke
    Free Member

Anyone notice the tags on this thread??????
    Deffo ticking box for coughing up oysters, scallops etc. Manflu kicked in on 27th, tried shifting it with a 50ml ride over pennines on 28th, got married on 29th, flew to Marrakech on 31st still feeling like crap, back last Sunday , doc told me it could last 3 weeks. Bugger.

oldgit
    Free Member

Badly hurt back the weekend before Christmas. It’s still caning me, still no rides. And I’m off to the back menders next Tuesday to get shafted as well.

Fell off my bicycle BTW.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Roll call for the sick people this Christmas’ is closed to new replies.