Home Forums Bike Forum Rockbros AS1 Pro electric mini pump

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Rockbros AS1 Pro electric mini pump
  • escrs
    Free Member

Anyone one got this particular model

ROCKBROS Mini Electric Air Pump AS1 Pro 120 PSI Battery Life Upgraded

What are they like, according to their website it should be able to do 80 psi 4 times on one charge which should be good for 4  inflations of my road bikes 28mm tyres (80 psi) 6 inflations for the gravel bike (55psi) and 10 inflations on the e-mtb (30psi) although ill take that with a pinch of salt until i do some real world tests

Looking to ditch a large collection of Co2 and mini pumps which are spread out on 7 different bikes within our household and just have one pump device to be used on every bike if there is a puncture out on a ride, im the only person who maintains the bikes and fixes any punctures roadside in our household so only need one pump device

Rubber_Buccaneer

10 inflations on the e-mtb (30psi)

I’m very sceptical of that, do they make that claim and what size tyre do they refer to?

I see the attraction of a rechargeable pump but to date have not been convinced to give up on a manual pump with an inexhaustible supply of air and a CO2 just in case a bead needs reseating.

fossy

I get good results from standard pumps, even in the rare occasion I puncture (and I’m running tubes). It’s another thing to charge, and what happens if not charged for ages, and you realise it’s flat.

FOG

Merlin sell the wonderfully named FumpaPumpa which looks pretty similar. It claims to be able to inflate two road tyres per charge though it is more money. I think I will stick with manual inflation,!

escrs
    Free Member

I’m very sceptical of that, do they make that claim and what size tyre do they refer to?

No tyre sizes mentioned hence why i said ill take it with a pinch of salt until real world testing

Not fussed by another thing to charge, everything is rechargable these days, lights, di2, AXS, helmet cam, Garmin, Headphones, Phone, so one more thing makes no difference to me personally

I have no issue using a pump but they still are a pain to use esp when the weather is rubbish and or its dark , you are in a rush and end up snapping/damaging the valve

Will check out the Merlin one

martymac

The big issue is not how well they work, but whether they are gonna work when needed.
    Although, I guess it’s the same as Di2.

jamesoz

A friend has one of those type of pumps, couldn’t tell you the brand. He seems pleased with it. As for not working when you need it, I’ve had that a few times with rarely used frame mounted pumps not working or falling apart.

bikerevivesheffield

£85!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.