Home Forums Bike Forum PSA Polaris clothing

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • PSA Polaris clothing
    wheelsonfire1

I know there’s a separate thread for a PSA but if you’re like me it doesn’t catch your eye. This one is too good to miss and there’s children’s clothes too.
    At least 50% off at Polaris bikewear. Excellent quality clothing, I hope the new owners carry it on. https://www.polaris-bikewear.com/

scotroutes

They’re basically selling off all the old kit and there are new ranges coming “soon”. If the new stuff is as good as the old and they sell.it at the right price (not priced artificially high and then a massive “discount”) then I’ll likely be a regular customer again. Amongst other items I have two of the AM Enduro Softshell jackets and they’re my perfect shoulder-seasons biking tops.

FOG

The sale seems to have been going on for ages and there’s very little left. Does anybody know when the new lines promised by the new owners are actually due?

I took have been a long time Polaris buyer and like Scotroutes above hope the new stuff will hit the spot.

scaredypants

That URL won’t open in 2 browsers here, and malwarebytes is having a hissy – are you sure it’s legit ??

wheelsonfire1

It opens in Safari just smashing! I copied and pasted from the website.

jeffl

Link is fine and works for me.

BenjiM

I’ve bought a bit of Polaris kit over the years, every piece has failed within a few weeks of use. The kids stuff isn’t too bad though.

FOG

Surprised at that, I have jersey that’s 20 years old and although it’s getting a bit shabby it’s still wearable.

bigdaddy

Good psa, I’ve indulged!

z1ppy

I’ve bought a bit of Polaris kit over the years..

..and for me, it’s all been fantasic and lasted ages. Only issue is they seem to do very short runs of the ‘good’ kit, so it’s sold out when I return to buy a spare.

oh Malwarebytes did not like the page “Website blocked due to riskware”, I pushed on and got in.

IHN

My Polaris roubaix tights are the oldest bit of cycling kit I own, but this, I fear, will be their last winter. Still, 23 years isn’t a bad lifespan for such things.

matt_outandabout

Another Polaris buyer here. Generally good stuff at a good price. I’ve bought it since early 1990’s!
    I’ve had a couple of ‘hiccups’ in poor design and their colours can be ‘challenging’ on occasion.
    But then mrs_oab really likes the women’s tights, 3/4 (baggy and lycra) and two of their jerseys, and has had a waterproof fur years. They do make properly small womens gear.
    But very good stuff.

I too hope the new stuff is as good.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.