Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 821 total)
  • PSA. Garmin instinct solar under £100
  • swdan
    Free Member

Yes, I’d be interested in one if anyone decided they don’t want one after all. I dithered too long and when I added to my basket it had gone up in price.

It could have been a mistake. They are currently reduced by £70. If they accidentally clicked reduce by 70% instead that takes them down to £96. I reckon they will honour anyway.

gobuchul
    Free Member

There seems to be a few already listed on Ebay.

Brand new but only with the photos off the Garmin website.

Only listed on the 25th and 26th.

Aidy
    Free Member

Must resist. Really must resist.

You missed the boat by a good way. Resisting should be pretty easy.

walowiz

@Aidy I’m actually quite relieved, just seen they are all much more expensive now, with only a small reduction in place. I’m normally a sucker for a real bargain, but I had absolutely no need for it, not only that but it didn’t have the music player which I find hugely useful, as I can ditch the phone when out and about.

JohnnyPanic

For those of you who’s order shows as shipped, did you get an email saying so?

Aidy
    Free Member

I’m a little disappointed that my order has just vanished into the ether.

I know it’s holiday time, but if you can take the time to disappear them, send an email. Otherwise just leave them as “pending”.

piemonster

Mine is still there, tense times waiting for delivery or disappointment 😆

towpathman

Johnny panic – mine says order received and shipped, both in bold text and the chart is half blue half white. No email to say it has shipped though

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

This may explain the low price, new models incoming:

https://stuff.co.za/2021/12/20/garmins-2022-wearables-lineup-leaked/

cloudnine
    Free Member

I cant get a status on mine. I think i checked out as a guest.
    The system cant find my order number..

towpathman

Have you followed the link in the confirmation email? I also checked out as a guest

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Don’t think any of the orders have been processed, mine says shipped but the option to cancel is still there.

piemonster

Johnny panic – mine says order received and shipped, both in bold text and the chart is half blue half white. No email to say it has shipped though

I think that chart needs to be both halves blue to be shipped?

muggomagic

Think both the sections need to be blue for it to show as Shipped. Mine is still showing as order received (just one blue section). I doubt anything is going to happen (shipping or cancelling) before Wednesday.

ta11pau1

None have been shipped, if you look on the desktop site it shows it much clearer:

mikertroid
    Free Member

Well, I managed to cancel my order on waking up the next day and thinking that I don’t need another Instinct!

Great bargain, but I’ve got three Garmins already!🙄

pondo

For those of you who’s order shows as shipped, did you get an email saying so?

Not me – I got the confirmation mail and there’s a link in it to check the order status, mine’s the same as everyone else’s. As I also checked out as a guest, I can’t log into the website to check status, but the link in the confirmation email works fine. Good luck, everybody…. 🙂

JohnnyPanic

Right, same as mine then, the ‘Shipped’ part of the progress bar is still grey.
    Was surprised some people said theirs had shipped, as we’re still in the holidays.

pacerc200
    Free Member

I checked out as a guest and paid by PayPal, the funds have been taken from my PayPal account if that makes any difference.

Aidy
    Free Member

I’m a little disappointed that my order has just vanished into the ether.

It’s re-appeared. Weird.

JohnnyPanic

the funds have been taken from my PayPal account if that makes any difference

Me too. I guess the same for everyone. Easily refunded though…

pondo

Today, I think, will be the day we find out which way the wind blows… 🙂

piemonster

Tension

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

My order now exists.

Definitely a 70% instead of £70 thing.

Though did see them on Amazon at £130 and refurbs on eBay at £129 recently too

bonzodog
    Free Member

The will it/won’t it anticipation is playing havoc with my nervous system.

I need some kind of device to monitor my heart rate.

jimmy748

From the Garmin T&C page. I’m still 50/50 but hopeful.

3.4 Our Site contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our Site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the product to you. If a product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our website, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the product, or reject your order and notify you that we are rejecting it. If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an error, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.

jimmy

Hmm, that sounds ominously like rejected orders inbound.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

They certainly intended to have a sale, and the prices must have been linked to some kind of stock inventory as they changed as certain colours/specs sold. They question is whether they intended the price to be that low. It definitely shifted units.

Only time will tell.

househusband

Just received shipping confirmation from Garmin; order placed 0931 on the 25th.

bonzodog
    Free Member

@househusband.so you got an ‘order shipped’ email just now?

househusband

@bonzodog Yup, link in email shows UPS tracking number.

bonzodog
    Free Member

Wow, so it could be a merry Christmas from Garmin.

Caher

Yep I have a tracking number and order shipped note too.

twonks

Will be interesting to see how far they go as I ordered at 16.14 on the 25th and no despatch email yet.

yiman
    Free Member

Me too, shipped with UPS tracking number, could arrive tomorrow.

tpbiker
    Free Member

Will be interesting to see how far they go as I ordered at 16.14 on the 25th and no despatch email yet.

They aren’t going to send some and not others are they! I ordered mine late on Christmas Day and it’s been dispatched

I’m struggling to see why folks are so surprised they are actually being sent tbh. It’s a good deal but it didn’t strike me as cheap enough to be a mistake. It still 100 quid for a plastic watch which I imagine cost garmin about 30 quid to make

grum
    Free Member

It’s a christmas miracle! 🎄

@tpbiker
    you regularly see stuff on sale that goes back up from £95 to £250 when the sale ends? Ok then…

jimmy748

Anyone ordered an Enduro and had a dispatch notification, I suspect it should have been reduced by £199 to £530 instead of reduced by £530 to £199.

schmiken

piemonster

It still 100 quid for a plastic watch which I imagine cost garmin about 30 quid to make

Oh do stop overplaying it, it’s not a bottom of the range Casio

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 821 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.