Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 821 total)
  • PSA. Garmin instinct solar under £100
  • el_boufador

Ridiculous price. Just ordered a surf one.

K

Wife just forced me to order an Enduro for myself!

pondo

Great shout, thank you! 🙂

bonzodog
    Free Member

Standard (£96), Camo, Tactical, Surf (- £108).

Would someone be kind enough to explain to this technophobe who needs a watch (but probably only wants to know the time) what the difference is?

littledave
    Free Member

Standard ordered in flame red, early birthday present to myself.

Thanks 5lab!!

johnnystorm

Iirc…

Camo is the same as standard bar colour.

Surf has timetables and so on added.

Tactical has skydiving features, is geared up for use with night vision and you can turn off the transmitters so you don’t reval your secret HQ on Strava.

bonzodog
    Free Member

Camo is the same as standard bar colour.

Surf has timetables and so on added.

Tactical has skydiving features, is geared up for use with night vision and you can turn off the transmitters so you don’t reval your secret HQ on Strava.

Blimey. It’s science fiction to me.

Well, I ride a bike and occaisionaly go for a stroll in the hills, but if I don’t plan on standing on a board in a lumpy sea or leaping out of an aircraft the standard would be a better option for my needs?

boombang
    Free Member

Ordered, thanks OP.

Didn’t want or need one till I saw it…

bonzodog
    Free Member

Not exactly sure what I need all this wizardry for, but I’ve ordered a sunburst.

Thanks @5lab

Jordan

@bonzodog yeah, been struggling with it myself but from what you say, I think the standard will fit your needs. It’s unlikely you would need the added features of the others.

chainbreaker
    Free Member

Fenix 7 and it’s derivatives are about to drop. Suspect much expensive stock needs shifting.

Not sure thats the reason, as there isn’t any huge discounts on the fenix 6 range. Probably just discontinuing the instinct completely as its been out since 2017/2018 ish, and just going forwards with the newer instinct solar is my guess.

butcher

… is geared up for use with night vision

Mine has a back light. Is that not the same thing?

twonks

Great PSA, thanks.

Don’t need one but have just bought a Tactical.

Anybody want a 735XT. shortly going up for sale. 😉

bonzodog
    Free Member

@bonzodog yeah, been struggling with it myself but from what you say, I think the standard will fit your needs. It’s unlikely you would need the added features of the others.

Cheers mate.

alpin
    Free Member

Cheers for that…..

Was umming and arrring about getting a smart watch. That offer made the decision much easier.

Tidal Blue Instinct Solar ordered.

I also entered my German address and the price jumped from £96 to 355€. Needles to say its getting delivered to my old man’s place and I’ll pick it up in a few months time.

johnnystorm

Mine has a back light. Is that not the same thing?

Not quite…

Tacticool Bro!

toomba
    Free Member

Looked at them earlier, just went to order one and they’re now showing £319.99
    Bloody typical snooze you loose

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Between self isolation and this place, this last week has cost me a fortune.

deft
    Free Member

Still a few discounted, green tactical model for example

Someone at Garmin probably getting sacked when they go back to the office and realise

alpin
    Free Member

That happened to me after surfing through the website. Go to the OP’s link and that’ll take you back to the offer!

toomba
    Free Member

Think it’s limited colours. Wanted the graphite or black

rockhopper70

@toomba the one the link lands on is the higher price, but others are still £96.

I’ve just opened the box on a 130plus gps that Mrs rock got me today. To avoid a divorce, and because I have skinny wrists, I won’t be getting one but they do look ruddy good for that price.

toomba
    Free Member

Orchid or tidal blue the only ones showing at the sale price. Is it possible they might add more colours??

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Was a bit concerned that garmin tried to flog me a pc/ power lead at the same time for another 25 quid.

Please tell me it comes with a charging cable…..

ta11pau1

They do come with a charging cable. Only the black one showing as full price for me, all the colours still at £96.

In the box:

Instinct® Solar
    Charging/data cable
    Documentation

juanking

Another bought. Thanks OP!

toomba
    Free Member

Site playing up a bit for me, I can now see all the colours with exception of graphite which is the one I wanted.

w00dster

Managed to get one, £108 I’ve paid.
    Was the Enduro also massively reduced? Appears to have jumped back to close to £700.

JohnnyPanic

Unbelievable PSA.
    And a late Xmas pressy for me.
    Standard in Tidal Blue ordered for £95.99.
    Thanks OP!

feed

Managed to get one, £108 I’ve paid.
    Was the Enduro also massively reduced? Appears to have jumped back to close to £700.

Enduro was (maybe still is ) £240 with the gray strap option. Strange that these discounts are only available in the UK. I had to order via a uk forwarding service.

Thanks OP for the PSA. Great Crimbo day present

feed

I got a black one at the discount price but obviously all gone at the reduced price. Other colours still available at discount.

Jordan

@toomba and any others still looking, the camo, tactical and surf editions are still on offer at £108. The standard and Enduro have gone back up in price.

Edit, thankfully I got in in time last night after much procrastination and bought a standard and enduro version at the sale price with a view to sending one back if e.g. the enduro is too big for my wrist. So, I might be able to offer one for what it cost me….That’s if they turn up?????

loum
    Free Member

I missed the enduro and it’s gone back up. I would take that off you decide you don’t want it Jordan.

jamesy01
    Free Member

Just tried to order one in tidal blue, main page shows £96, checkout shows £250…
    Missed the boat somehow 🙁

gobuchul
    Free Member

main page shows £96, checkout shows £250…

Check the bottom line, my order confirmation shows full price and then a discount applied at the bottom of the page.

tonyf1
    Free Member

Ordered Tidal Blue last night for £96. Price is booted back to £250 this morning. I will be pleasantly surprised if they honour the order.

Mounty_73

Standard in Tidal Blue ordered for £96.99.
    Thanks OP!

Surely a price error?? Prices seem to have gone up within minutes of buying mine.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Surely a price error??

I don’t think so, there is a special offer blurb there.

grum
    Free Member

This is all over HUKD also they must be selling hundreds of them. I’m almost tempted even though I find Garmins too bulky/sweaty on my wrist which is why I don’t use the one I’ve got. Ah consumerism!

jamesy01
    Free Member

Standard in Tidal Blue ordered for £96.99.
    Thanks OP!

When did you order, my basket keeps ending up at £249.99?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 821 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.