Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 161 total)
  • PSA Bargain Clearance at Canyon
  • woodster

Robbed from another forum, but some crazy deals in Canyon’s clearance outlet on gear and components.

Here

I went for some Poc goggles, a Poc helmet and a Bliss backpack for under £70 all in.

the-muffin-man

Can I pay next year too?

makkag
    Free Member

Thanks , thats the ex’s oldest sorted for new lids … bargain tastic

nathb
    Free Member

Woo thanks!

Ultegra 6800 11-23 cassette and Tacx chain lubricator for £35 🙂

weeksy

Wow… just bought my lad a £120 helmet for £11.95 lol

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

thinking a bit bigger those Strives are a hell of a lot of bike for ~£2K – Pike RCT3, CCDB, Reverb, X01?

zilog6128

25 caffeine Isogels for £4? 😯

flyingmonkeycorps

Damn, wish I hadn’t left my wallet at home now!

fifeandy
    Free Member

25 caffeine Isogels for £4?

Kinda expecting the gels to have an expiry date of tomorrow

core

I just bought two helmets and 5 tubes of Zero tabs for £35(ish) delivered.

Just hope it turns up now.

woodster

Didn’t even notice the gels in my excitement. Really shouldn’t make a second order…

legend
    Free Member

£6.99 P&P doesn’t seem so good unless you’re stocking up on enough gels to see out the apocalypse though

weeksy

Well, considering Wiggle/CRC/O-O etc charge for UK postage these days, the £6.99 still seems fair to me.

Do Rose Bikes etc do free postage ?

zilog6128

Kinda expecting the gels to have an expiry date of tomorrow

It’s sugar in a sealed foil packet, ain’t going off any time soon. The ones I’m using currently are about 2 years out of date 🙂

weeksy

It’s sugar in a sealed foil packet, ain’t going off any time soon. The ones I’m using currently are about 2 years out of date

Bit excessive for Zwift 😉

woodster

£6.99 P&P doesn’t seem so good unless you’re stocking up on enough gels to see out the apocalypse though

Which is why I’d end up having to save myself some more money by adding a pair of GP4000s as well.

jonba
    Free Member

New helmet bought. And a few tabs and bars. Even with postage the helmet was way cheaper than anywhere else. M/L helments in white don’t tend to drop below RRP in normal sales.

zilog6128

Bit excessive for Zwift

Marginal gains innit 😀

onandon
    Free Member

That’s me sorted for GP4000s and cassettes FOREVER

cloudnine
    Free Member

Thanks op.. Cassettes and helmet ordered

core

I didn’t baulk ay £6.99 postage to be honest, I kind of thought, well, that’s two big boxes containing helmets, from Germany, seems pretty reasonable.

I left the gels, not a huge fan, get a few from Aldi now and again in case I totally bonk on a ride, but prefer actual food.

teamslug
    Free Member

Great PSA. Enough Gels and Tablets ordered til the apocalypse.!!^

zilog6128

UVEX FINALE: VIOLET/PINK only gives the colour option WHITE/ORANGE when you click on it… but Googling it it’s not actually available in this colourway… so would I actually get a pink one?

I left the gels, not a huge fan, get a few from Aldi now and again in case I totally bonk on a ride, but prefer actual food.

Me too, hence mine are years out of date, but these are the best I’ve tried & it’s always worth having a couple just in case IMO!

weeksy

I don’t know what colour the Finale will come in… if my lad doesn’t like it i’ll wear it myself.

I’m secure in my sexuality 🙂

zilog6128

I was actually only going to order it if it was the pink one 8)

core

@zilog6128

Yeah, you’re right, and £4 for 25 is ridiculous, I should have just got some. 🙄

I ordered the finale, but the red/orange, which seems to have gone now.

weeksy

I ordered the finale, but the red/orange, which seems to have gone now.

I’ll sell you one for £50 😉

AlexSimon

legend – Member

£6.99 P&P doesn’t seem so good unless you’re stocking up on enough gels to see out the apocalypse though That seems a lot closer than it used to… Ordered!

chakaping
    Free Member

Top PSA – I’m gonna have soooooo much energy when this stuff comes.

And a nice pair of POC goggles in team colours.

🙂

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

It’s sugar in a sealed foil packet, ain’t going off any time soon. The ones I’m using currently are about 2 years out of date

I’ve got a box of expanded and/or exploded out of date Nectar gels that says differently…

Rubber_Buccaneer

Anyone concerned by their provisional shipping date? 02/06 – 02/10/2017 for my bits!

chakaping
    Free Member

I’ve ordered 15 boxes of gels and expect they’ll last me through towards the end of 2018 without exploding.

Awesome bargain, but not quite my best of 2017 so far…

zilog6128

I’ve got a box of expanded and/or exploded out of date Nectar gels that says differently…

Never heard of that before, but there’re 2 people on their FB page with the same problem… contaminated during manufacturing perhaps?

benp1

I got the email from Canyon, the only bits I liked where in funny sizes. They had the Lezyne micro GPS at an awesome price, don’t know if that’s still there

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Zilog, it’s only happened with Nectars so I assumed it was down to their choice of ingredients possibly including something that likes to ferment, and it’s happened to different flavours with different dates so wouldn’t be a batch-specific issue.

I don’t actually like Nectar gels which is why they lasted long enough to go of date and why I wasn’t too unhappy to bin them.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Cheers for the PSA, load more stuff ordered I did not really need!! lets see what they confirm is in stock.

cheers_drive

Cheers, I spent a fortune on stuff I don’t need (yet)

cp

The Isogels are brilliant, that’s a bargain. I’ve already got huge stocks though. Isogels last along time (certainly a couple of years) beyond their use by/sell by whichever is on them.

scotroutes

Rubber_Buccaneer – Member
    Anyone concerned by their provisional shipping date? 02/06 – 02/10/2017 for my bits!

mm/dd/yyyy

But do you know what, you might have just stumbled onto something. I wonder if there’s been an issue with their date formatting that’s resulted in these late billing posts.

prawny

Damn you, I really couldn’t afford it but I’d been after some of those Uvex Vario glasses for a bit, cant say no at less than £40 posted.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 161 total)

The topic ‘PSA Bargain Clearance at Canyon’ is closed to new replies.