Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Orbea Occam LT M-Team review
  • Ben_Haworth

The Orbea Occam LT is an engaging ride. It requires and rewards an accurate rider who pays attention at all times. Which is not a bad thing.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story here:

Orbea Occam LT M-Team review

feed

£8,599, talk about head in the sand 🙂

doug_basqueMTB.com

Very top model that! I just bought a bunch of H10 Occam LT (alloy) for rental and that is way more affordable and a great spec. They ride great and the polished welds mean it’s hard to tell it’s not carbon! My personal bike is the M-Team which is a great spec and a bit cheaper than the M-Ltd. Mine is MyO in Matt raw carbon with gold highlights 🙂

Just to say, you can change stem, tyres etc on the MyO thing when you purchase. There is a 35mm option and lighter tires. Also aluminium or carbon wheels, which might make a massive difference if you found the bike stuff and too reactive for your riding style. And there is a headset spacer that lets you run any stem you want.

I built mine with air shock. I find it more poppy and fun, for me it suits how I use the bike better. Again that’s a MyO option if you want it.

I enjoyed the review Ben. Love my Occam, it’s the first time in years that I’ve chosen one for guiding, it is just so capable and pedals great too.

gdosiu
    Free Member

I suggest read about Orbea’s suspension and warranty before making a purchase:

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=248057&pagenum=1#commentid7230377

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.