Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Nice people at Singletrack HQ
  • MrOvershoot

Just want to say thank you very much for the thoughtful gifts you sent me on the back of this
    https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/thats-it-ive-made-it-to-retirement/

I’m really touched and it just shows what nice people you are, I will call in during the Yorkshire phase of my road trip. 🙂

bearnecessities

🙂

Some say Mark isn’t that grumpy and it’s just an act.

Markie
    Free Member

Yay!

RustySpanner

They are actually really pleasant folk.

Fond memories of meeting you and the crew at the Velodrome, we have a spare room, you’re always welcome.

Some people just immediately make a very positive impression.

Cougar

You’re Pete’s wife now…

jambourgie
    Free Member

I won Thread Of The Week once. Amongst the winner’s prize package was a T shirt, two Orange Fives, and of course, a top of the line Audi estate to put them on.

Can’t complain really. Though the T shirt was a bit itchy.

RustySpanner

Cougs, look, I like you, I really do.

But please, just accept that it’s never going to be more than that.

(Unless you show me some of your Small World expansions, in which case, I’m yours)

Cougar

I fear you doth protest too much.

In any case, I’ve invited you to come look at my expansions already so…

MrOvershoot

Pete if it means a free room 😉

Was looking at the pictures at the Velodrome the other day and felt a little sad that so many people had passed since then. But it was a right laugh, prepare for a visit you two!

MrOvershoot

bearnecessities

Some say Mark isn’t that grumpy and it’s just an act.

TBH I would say dealing with most of us on a forum would induce a frisson of grumpiness, though the few times I’ve met Chipps he was quite chipper 😉 and considering one time he was pushing an Orange Strange up one the rather too frequent uphill slogs on the Dyfi he retained a very relaxed attitude.

Cougar

In seriousness,

Rusty and I live like metres from each other, if you are passing through this way we should do something.

MrOvershoot

Cougar you might regret that 😉 though if you want me to cook a meal that’s not a problem. Just be aware I can pack the drink away without much of an issue

bruneep

Oh didn’t realise retirement gifts from stw were a thing. How do I get mine?

tthew

Just be aware I can pack the drink away without much of an issue

You’re already playing catch-up Mr Overshoot!

Pissed – what now?

gnusmas

Haven’t met any of them but would like to. They’ve sent stuff to me and the kids before which I posted on here, a nice surprise and extremely appreciated. Definitely a good bunch of people.

jamj1974

I agree they are a good bunch to take actions like they do!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.