Viewing 9 posts - 201 through 209 (of 209 total)
  • New Forum – An idiots Guide
  • bigblackshed

It’s like he Twilight Zone in here. Much weirdness.

GrahamS

Not having a lot of luck with videos.

I tried posting some on the Ski/Snowboard Thread yesterday.

Didn’t work with the old video tags markup.

And of course I couldn’t edit it after the fact.

So I just posted the links instead. It converted one URL to an embedded video but buggered up the other two.

🤦🏻‍♂️

zokes
    Free Member

🤯

zokes
    Free Member

Interesting: how do these huge emojis keep happening?

GrahamS

Not sure. The should have been a normal size emoji.

🤬

GrahamS

And so should that. I copied and pasted it from some normal size text and it appeared small in the edit window.

Weird!

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

So how do you follow a conversation that you’ve posted to?  I can see threads I’ve started, and my posts, but not go to those posts.

Ah you mean the ‘has anyone chomped down on my troll bait yet’ and the ‘quick link back to the viscious exchange with forum big hitters’ features. Yes i miss those as well.

I scrolled through 3 pages of posts yesterday to see if anyone had answered this and couldn’t find the thread.  It happened to have come back to the top just now.  That’s kind of fundamental to having any sort of useful discussion on here.

GrahamS

@simons_nicolai-uk completely agree.

The old forum screen showing posts I had replied to was pretty much my main page for interacting with the forum.

The new “Replies Created” one seems to show all your replies, with their full content, but no way to get to the actual thread that they were replies to!
    <div></div>

Viewing 9 posts - 201 through 209 (of 209 total)

The topic ‘New Forum – An idiots Guide’ is closed to new replies.