Home Forums Bike Forum NBD: 1980’s British Leyland Edition

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • NBD: 1980’s British Leyland Edition
  • Rubber_Buccaneer

Really enjoying it.

Good to hear :-). Not sure Exo DHF and DHR are OTT for the bike but I do quite like the current Nobby Nic, I find it like a sort of mini Mary.  I will be putting a Magic Mary on the front of mine with a Nobby Nic on the rear as a compromise on rolling speed v autumn slop having arrived around here.

It’s daaaaam fast.

Hope mine is too cos I’m not!

matt_outandabout

I’ll drop you a pm

mugsys_m8
    Free Member

Y reg? Why Reg?

garethjw

Nice colour! Not the first time Orange has looked to British Leyland for inspiration- a friend of mine had a Patriot in what could best be described as Allegro Gold.

LAT

I like the colour. I’m surprised that it was offered on a new bike, though. Any idea what orange called it?

Saccades
    Free Member

?

nickingsley

Stage Evo LE .. .. simply fun from The Golfie to Gwydyr

Orange Stage Evo Gwydyr

matt_outandabout

I’m still settling in to a 29er, such voluminous tyres and being back on a full suspension bike….but blooming heck it’s fast on the rocks at Comrie today.

The Lyric Select’s are so much better than the Yari’s I’ve got, and also seem much more eager to work than the Fox 36 grip of my son’s bike.

The whole bike seems to have a slight flex which feels really good.

Lifting them off the rack I was struck by how much lighter my Stage Evo is compared to my son’s Stumpjumper Comp Alloy – like a couple of kg lighter…

I’m a happy boy with it.

PXL_20241005_141342007PXL_20241005_135723523

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.