Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 286 total)
  • My eldest son committed suicide last night 😢
  • dirkpitt74

Sorry to hear this, no words really.

Shackleton

****, my thoughts are with you and your family, I can’t imagine worse news.

You have been amazing through all the rest of the terrible shit life has thrown at you, and I believe in your ability to get through this as well, I know I’m nowhere near as strong as you and have drawn inspiration from you in the past.

SuperScale20
    Free Member

Really sorry to hear this, I wish you and your family all the best for the future.

Shackleton

Funeral costs.

Forget that. We’ll collectively sort that for you. Give us a way to donate and we’ll get it covered.

And this. Just let us know how, along with anything else that can be done to help. Just ask.

Houns

I read the thread title then scanned across to your name, as soon as I saw it I felt like something had hit me.

I’m not religious but **** I’m wishing whoever ‘up there’ would give you a ****ing break

I wish I could give you a big hug mate, you chuffin need one

MoreCashThanDash

There’s nothing I could say that could offer you any consolation at this time. My heart goes out to you and your family.

allanoleary
    Free Member

Truly sorry to hear this. Thoughts are with you and the family

whitestone
    Free Member

Jeez!

I saw the title then saw the name of the OP and just stopped, stunned and saddened. As ads876 says: I think the world owes you a break.

Take care. Best wishes.

dannyh
    Free Member

As with many of the other posts above, words just can’t convey stuff properly sometimes. Absolutely gutted for you.

Take it a day at a time, a step at a time and keep posting up from time to time so we know you are ok….?

Hang in there.

nstpaul

I have no words that would ever truly help but thinking of you and your kids.

brakestoomuch

That’s awful news. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

drnosh
    Free Member

Mate.

That really is tragic news.

Really sorry to hear, but all I can offer are comforting words.

Look after yoursef and the children that live with you.

rhinofive

So sorry. I know words from a stranger won’t make things better, so hoping it helps to know there are people thinking of you

anagallis_arvensis

Nothing I can type can express how sorry I am for you and yours. Keep posting here if you need anything no matter how big or how small or even just an ear.

bearnecessities

Forget that. We’ll collectively sort that for you. Give us a way to donate and we’ll get it covered.

I can’t see Gnusmas asking for anything, so I’ve set up a Paypal pool should anyone wish to donate. It’s probably an ambitious target but I’ve just taken the average cost from the Co-op funeral site.

I’ve done two of these before on here without running off into the sunset, just in case anyone is concerned about giving money to a stranger. The best thing about a Paypal pool is every penny goes to the recipient. If the money is needed before the closing date (currently one month) I’ll just transfer what’s in there to Gnusmas.

Link: https://paypal.me/pools/c/8vjhyU9w6v

MartynS

that’s just awful news, i’m so sorry.

sandboy

Can’t think of anything to say, devastating news for you and your family. Take care and stay strong. Xx

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Awful news to read about anyone, but after all you’ve been through in recent years… So sorry for your loss.

stevextc
    Free Member

OMG… words can’t really say anything and the first ones I’d write would be edited out by the filter.

That’s truly truly awful and I’ll send virtual manhugs along with everyone else.

edhornby

I’m so sorry Alan, whatever we can do here we will. Manhug.

towpathman

Sorry for your loss Gnusmas. Make sure you vent on here as much as you need to, everybody just wants to keep supporting you.

singletrackmind

If anything is left in the pot, or it overuns a little for christs sake treat yourselves to a family Neilson holiday somewhere hot and sunny next summer
    If anyone deserves a week / 10 days in the sun its you.
    Give yourself time to breathe
    Or Centre Parks or even Butlins, alternative weather will also be available.

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

sorry for your loss Gnusmas. My sincere condolences to you and your family. Russ

squirrelking
    Free Member

First and foremost, I’m truly sorry for your loss. Words otherwise fail me here.

Second of all, when your minds starts processing this DO NOT blame yourself. I know you were having a rough time with him and knew he wasn’t doing well but you couldn’t predict this and would otherwise have been powerless to stop it. This isn’t anyones fault, nobody made him do it and nobody takes that step without some serious issues on top of them. Sadly, from the outside, unless they share that burden you might never know.

This is a different kind of grief and not something I’d wish on anyone. If you want to talk there are folk here who have dealt with suicide, who can help you process this and ultimately get through this. It’s rough but you will. But most of all take care of yourself and your family.

Again, my condolences.

joshvegas
    Free Member

I know you were having a rough time with him and knew he wasn’t doing well but you couldn’t predict this and would otherwise have been powerless to stop it

Different Son i think squirrelking.

I don’t really know what to say and can only echo much of the sentiments above. Hope you look after yourself and let others look after you aswell.

footflaps

Truly sorry Alan, you’ve had such a bad run of events. Hang in there, it will get better.

mogrim

So sorry to hear this, my deepest condolences 🙁

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Sorry for your loss. Sending a hug.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Huge bearhug from here, really nothing I can say, just know that others are thinking of you and your family.

fatbikedog
    Free Member

So sorry to hear this.

andyr
    Free Member

We’ve never met Gnusmas but I read your updates and can’t believe how life is treating your family and now this. I’m tearing up. C’mon universe, give the guy a break. Thoughts with you at this difficult time. Stay strong.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

I am so sorry for your loss.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Can’t imagine how dreadful this must be for you and your family. So very sorry for your loss.

tenfoot

So, so sorry to hear this.

amodicumofgnar

Desperately sad news, take care

Dickyboy

Closer to home than I dare to admit, still can’t imagine what you are going through. Sending big hugs.

RustySpanner

Sending our love.

Pete and Sue.

StirlingCrispin

Really sorry to hear this – take care.

We never met but my old Superlight frame got passed on to you via the usual Singletrack chain of love and was built up into a bike for you and your family. I was delighted by this.

StuF

So sorry to hear to this. You’re doing a great job. Look after the family.

Kuco

Sorry for your loss 😢

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 286 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.