Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 286 total)
  • My eldest son committed suicide last night 😢
  • lunge

I know nothing we say will make any difference, but I’m so, so sorry to hear that. Heartbreaking.

Sandwich

That is truly terrible news. As Chipps says we’re here and I send you a huge COVID safe man-hug.

Mark

There’s a team of us here at Singletrack thinking about you right now. We are so sorry.

schmiken

I’m so sorry for you Gnusmas, condolences from the schmiken household.

eskay

#### – thoughts are with you.

sadexpunk

FFS, so sorry to hear that. my heart sank when i read the title, then sank a bit further when i saw your name by it.
    no words, just know that we’re all here for you any time you need us. look after yourself mate.

twistedpencil

Gnusmas condolences and virtual hugs. Have nothing practical to add apart from you are in my thoughts and post up for any support and help you may need, no matter how small or large

gallowayboy

Thinking of you gnusmas.

scubashark
    Free Member

So so sorry to hear this, you have had more than most people have to deal with in a life time in such a short space of time. Got very dusty all of a sudden here. Condolences to you. Really hope 2021 is a much better year for everyone but especially for you.

sparksmcguff

That is rough, I’m so sorry, take care

tintim

Heart felt condolences Gnusmas

Trimix
    Free Member

Dont forget, you have friends here on STW if you need anything.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I don’t have the words to express how sorry I am.
    Look after yourself

rogermoore

So sorry Alan, our thoughts are with you at such a difficult time.
    RM.

martinhutch

Awful news. Our thoughts are with you.

csb

If hugs from a stranger on an internet forum help, have a huge one from me.

Can’t put it better than this. Thinking of you.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Blimey. Heartbreaking news. My deepest condolences.

Kryton57

Words fail me. My deepest sympathy’s and we are thinking of you.

Cougar

Christ.

I don’t know you, I’ve never met you, and I’m tearing up reading this. I don’t have the words.

stwhannah

I’m so sorry to hear this. Really hope all the positive thoughts and support here make their way to you and bring happier days your way soon. Many virtual hugs.

i_like_food

So very very sorry to hear that.

z1ppy

Terrible terrible situation, stay strong, the rest of your family need you.

easily
    Free Member

I’m sorry Gnusmas, I’m just sorry.

singletrackmind

Read the title on my phone. Thought you might be the poster, was sad when opened the page up to confirm it was.
    Anything you need do not be afraid to ask on here.
    We might argue and bicker but the underlying attitude is pretty good generally. Dont know what else to say, have a generous manhug from me, hug your kids. Tjings will get better.

Is there anything you need or want now? Its the season of goodwill and this place may be frequented by slightly ocd guys and gals but good things can and do happen. Just reach out and dont be afraid to ask, even if its something small or big or difficult as obstacles in the way will be overcome just dont ask for a power kite

bails

I’m so sorry Gnusmas. Don’t feel like there’s anything else I can say.

As posters above have said, ask on here if you need anything.

onewheelgood

So tragic, I really don’t know what to say, you’ve had to cope with so much over the last few years. Sincere condolences and a virtual man hug.

svladcjelli
    Free Member

Thoughts are with you gnusmas.

crapjumper
    Free Member

Dear god mate , I don’t know you and have never met you but you have my heartfelt sympathies. I can’t even begin to fathom your pain but as countless others have said before me if you need anything or to shout and scream at someone just give us a shout

gnusmas

For **** sake. Come on world give the guy a break!

This. Very much this. Well and truly had enough is the biggest understatement ever. Still don’t know any more as to why, guess we’ll never know fully. I’m trying to keep strong, but I genuinely don’t know how much more I can handle. There’s only so much one person can take. It has been a full on horrendous 3 years. I would say 2021 can’t be much worse, but knowing my luck?

I’ll be honest, I’m not doing too good. Spent all morning in a numbing heart wrenching pain. It hurt like this when Lyanda passed away and I’m right back there again. On top of all the other crap we’ve been through this year, and covid on top, wasn’t expecting to end the year like this.

Then my birthday, daughter’s 8th birthday Xmas day, Xmas itself, it’s going to be an extremely tough week with this shadowing it all. Don’t know how I’m going to get through it all, already feel myself struggling. Still too early to know when the funeral will be. Who can attend? How many? Funeral costs. Aaarrgghhh! Haven’t been able to tell the other kids yet, not sure how they’d take it being this close to Xmas and emotionally struggling themselves. Might have to wait to tell them. FML! 😭

drewd

I’m so sorry. Thinking of you and your family.

dirtyboy

So sorry for your loss, sending virtual hugs.

stripeysocks
    Free Member

So so sorry.
    Just one foot in front of the other.
    Your poor poor boy.

bentandbroken

:’-(

TheFlyingOx

****ing hell mate. I can’t imagine how this must feel, especially after the couple of years you’ve had. I can only echo everyone else and say my thoughts are with you and your family.

Alphabet

Oh gosh. I have no words of comfort but I’ll be thinking of you and wishing you and your family all the best to get through this horrible time.

kelvin

Funeral costs.

Forget that. We’ll collectively sort that for you. Give us a way to donate and we’ll get it covered.

Thoughts with you and yours through the rest of this month, and for next year.

reluctantjumper

I’m trying to keep strong, but I genuinely don’t know how much more I can handle. There’s only so much one person can take. It has been a full on horrendous 3 years. I would say 2021 can’t be much worse, but knowing my luck?

I’ll be honest, I’m not doing too good. Spent all morning in a numbing heart wrenching pain. It hurt like this when Lyanda passed away and I’m right back there again. On top of all the other crap we’ve been through this year, and covid on top, wasn’t expecting to end the year like this.

Then my birthday, daughter’s 8th birthday Xmas day, Xmas itself, it’s going to be an extremely tough week with this shadowing it all. Don’t know how I’m going to get through it all, already feel myself struggling. Still too early to know when the funeral will be. Who can attend? How many? Funeral costs. Aaarrgghhh! Haven’t been able to tell the other kids yet, not sure how they’d take it being this close to Xmas and emotionally struggling themselves. Might have to wait to tell them. FML! 😭

One day at a time, one thing at a time. If you need any help on ANY of it ask on here. Don’t be afraid to lean on any help you can get from family, friends or wherever. It’s all there for exactly these situations.

tyke
    Free Member

So painful for you to have to have this happen on top of all the other crap you’ve had to deal with. Please look after yourself and try to stay strong for the other kids. Thoughts are with you at this truly awful time.

tartanscarf

Right lads and lassies, as @kelvin says above we can help with donations, things are bad enough for Alan at the moment. Anyone know how to set something up?

wingnuts

So sorry to hear this. This community is here for you.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 286 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.