Home Forums Bike Forum my double new bike day

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • my double new bike day
    squealer
    Free Member

Not something I usually do but I thought as I have just got a couple of new bikes that aren’t the usual enduro/ trail bikes that people have I’d post a couple of pics.

First, to compliment my edit MX, is an Airdrop slacker in flat white

I’d never even thought about buying a DH bike until I rode my sons in France this year, it was eye opening what they’re capable of so this got bought. First ride was yesterday and it was every bit as good as I’d hoped. My first DH bike aged 46 :)

Second, I had a load of parts in my garage so just needed a frame to make a complete bike so I got the chrome Transition transam frame which was on offer a couple of weeks ago. It’s dirty in the pic because I’ve just ridden it. It’s also a terrible pic.

Currently set up mullet with a 2.6 tyre on the back which I don’t think it’s really supposed to run but seemed to work ok.

both bikes/ frames smuggled into the garage and built up without my wife having a clue.

montylikesbeer

Very nice indeed, you wil need a couple of dust sheets to hide those two :)

jfab

That Trans-Am looks awesome!

coconut
    Free Member

Love the Airdrop! That looks loads of fun.

sharkattack

DH bikes are good. Enjoy it.

If I was buying one it would be a Slacker and I also have an Edit MX. That’s all the DH bike I need to be honest.

dirkpitt74

That Slacker looks ace!

wheelie

This works really well for me on both road and MTB      Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI9IBtS5YTE&ab_channel=RoadCyclingAcademy

superstu
    Free Member

Two bikes that I’d love to have (also never owned a DH bike). Report back in a few months. Really love the looks of both.

velocipede
    Free Member

I’m not a DH sort of guy…..but that TRansAm looks very nice!!!

chakaping

an Airdrop slacker in flat white

Looks like a Session (in a very good way), from back when Sessions looked like Sessions.

reeksy

You need to get a man to weed and clean your gravel.

Bikes are pretty.

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Wow that Transition looks nice!

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

The TransAM pays homage to the free spirits of yesteryear who found rolling through the mountains on two wheels to be the best way to experience life.”

I am convinced … where do I pay, etc

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.