Viewing 40 posts - 1,001 through 1,040 (of 2,190 total)
  • Lance, latest have we done it yet.
  • hora
    Free Member

Interestin

hora
    Free Member

Hmm

davidjones15
    Free Member

😈
    Will the real 1000 please stand up.

hora
    Free Member

1000!

Lifer
    Free Member

What?

Edit – I see. Lame.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Sad Sack

hora
    Free Member

I see Bitter is not just a drink.

Lifer
    Free Member

You’re right, it’s a car manufacturer too.

hora
    Free Member

Another round of bitter?

Junkyard
    Free Member

SO you posted repetitively to get 1000 then called others bitter 😕

Billions of years of evolution to get to this…clearly there is no plan or designer. If there is they are face palming right now.

Nobby

davidjones15
    Free Member

SO you posted repetitively to get 1000 then called others bitter

Wouldn’t it be funny if he missed the 1000th post too?
    post #1009

Junkyard
    Free Member

😆

well spotted – I missed that

hora
    Free Member

Hows that bitter?

Stop frothing.

Solo
    Free Member

Come on !. You can’t let THIS thread end like, errr, this. How about re-posting the link to the Hamilton article. No way I’m gonna go back and trawl 28 pages for that.

And perhaps someone can post an efficient, possibly amusing precis of this mutha of a thread.
    😉

scaredypants

Summary:
    Yes he did
    No he didn’t
    You’re stoopid
    You are
    YOU are
    YOU are
    (rpt)
    The facts as I see ’em:

Was it the drugs, or stopping them that did this to hamilton – or is he just trying to win lance back despite everything ?

alex222
    Free Member

Is Hamilton also sorry he was doping and bullied into it by the bigger boys. Or is he just saying it to sell a few books?

I think the first one because we all know repentant dopers are fine by us. So long as they say sorry Jesus as well.

hora
    Free Member

Ok any updates? (from official sources) not homebrew websites.

Solo
    Free Member

Can anyone explain why this glitchety thing happens. Thought we had uninteruptable hamsters now.

alex222
    Free Member

scaredypants – you make a good point. Maybe Hamilton is Crow just with his pen!$ tucked between his legs?

WackoAK
    Free Member

or is he just trying to win lance back despite everything ?

🙂

clubber
    Free Member

Solo – Member
    Can anyone explain why this glitchety thing happens

I reckon it’s where posts have been deleted and the number of posts against the number of posts per page doesn’t work and they get lost for a bit.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

hora – Member

Yep — he’s still refusing to fess up for now, but when a big exclusive is signed he will spill the beans………

phil.w
    Free Member

Tour de France Performance: Of the 70 available spots for the top 10 finishers for the seven years Lance Armstrong won the Tour de France, there were only 37 unique individuals. Half of them – 17 of the 36 (excluding Lance Armstrong) were either convicted or implicated for doping.

Of the 21 available podium spots, there were only 9 unique riders and all but one (3rd Fernando Escartin 1999) has been convicted or implicated for doping.

Yes, you read that correctly, with the exception of the first year that Lance Armstrong won the Tour de France, every single 2nd or 3rd place finisher, i.e. the greatest competition, has been either convicted or implicated for doping.

Lance Armstrong took the yellow jersey from an additional 4 riders who were also either implicated or convicted for doping. In other words, he beat 21 known dopers while working with 8 other known dopers over the course of 7 years, held the yellow jersey for 81 of a possible 147 days, and “never tested positive.”

150 Watts of Awesome

Junkyard
    Free Member

we all know repentant dopers are fine by us

No they are repentant cheats which is better than an unrepenatant cheat or a cheat who still denies it but not better than someone who has never cheated.
    That is still a straw man you are posting 🙄

he is still guilty
    HTH

Summary:
    LA did it some wont accept it and want some more proof [ which i think means a confession from LA]
    No one thinks this will ever happen

mt
    Free Member

I’m hopeful that’ll he will confess at some point, I suspect that it will be to a publisher when the money is running out.

Solo
    Free Member

No one thinks this will ever happen

Thats me. His name and place in history is assured now, for both winning and for not fessing up.

EDIT: From LA’s PoV, whats not to like ?, thats officially a win-win situation as he probably sees it.

alex222
    Free Member

Thats me

me too

Whats not to like

I guess pretty much everything. Which in turn makes me like him because he is so unlikable.

atlaz
    Free Member

philw – I’ve read that blog. The writer has some very odd ideas. Starting with her blind LOVE for Frank Schleck (hates Lance but Frank could NOT have doped and people who say he did hate cycling) but not least because Lance Armstrong offered to talk to her over coffee about the “allegations” and she turned it down which seems surprising for someone who writes about Lance constantly. The article about the hypocrisy of cycling fans is a particular low point and her recent post seems to me to be just a ripped off set of info which stops right when Frank Schleck enters the TdF 😉

Solo
    Free Member

😯

alex222
    Free Member

People love to hate him.

They hate him because he is a bell end.

I like him because the people who hate him are almost all old fan boys.

Plus it helps to keep this thread going.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

you do realise in another 900 or so posts there will be some frantic activity

Solo
    Free Member

Oh, and for the record, not that anyone cares. But I’m not a hater or a fan-boy. Actually I’m quite ambivalent towards LA.

I think I know how he squares his circle, and I’m not in a position to judge any further than to feel for any clean, Pro, who has lost to a user.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

The Bassons of this world probably hate LA, with good reason, denies them what is rightfully theirs

alex222
    Free Member

Solo speaks sense. It is refressing

Junkyard
    Free Member

From LA’s PoV, whats not to like ?, thats officially a win-win situation as he probably sees it.

well it keeps plausible deniability alive for the gullible, keeps Livestrong going and keeps him in money so it is probably better than confessing.

Shame as perhaps LA lifting the lid and a subsequent full meltdown of UCI and the shock wave could finally make cycling an event for winners who dont dope. Granted this is slightly less likely to happen than an LA confession so we can discuss bertie V Millar as to who is the most honest cheat 😉

rudebwoy
    Free Member

I speak nonsense– its intoxicating

alex222
    Free Member

Same here.Though I think I am more of an irritant than an intoxicant.

mt
    Free Member

rudebwoy – Member

I agree, it’s great.

bigdawg
    Free Member

you do realise in another 900 or so posts there will be some frantic activity

Might be a bit sooner than that – looks as though the USADA evidence could be released (made public) within the next week.

However on the back of this and the hamilton book there seem to be ‘confessions’ coming out ofthe woodwork at the moment, maybe this is what was needed to finally stop the omerta, or maybe its the fact that most of these guys are fed up with lying everyday and as theyre retired theres not a lot that can be done…

Viewing 40 posts - 1,001 through 1,040 (of 2,190 total)

The topic ‘Lance, latest have we done it yet.’ is closed to new replies.