Home Forums Bike Forum Kudos to Halo wheels

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Kudos to Halo wheels
    donslow

Having dinged one of my Halo rims just recently I was looking to buy another and possibly upgrade both rims on said bike while I was at it

The rims I was after were out of stock so I emailed Halo to simply ask if they knew when there would be stock again.

Whoever I was speaking to asked about my current rim and asked if I’d send some pictures of the damaged one through, wondering how that escalated so quickly I obliged anyway

They then told me they had a crash replacement service but my current wheels / rims were not “typically covered by the crash replacement policy, but I’m sure we could sort something out” so asked for my proof of purchase

Do you think I could find proof of purchase anywhere? Could I bugger…

Fast forward a bit…

They then sent me a 50% voucher code and actually apologised for not being able to cover the cost of a wheel rebuild without the proof of purchase, slightly taken aback at the offer of a discount code on its own I figured that was fair enough, I now have two new (half price) rims on the way

Surprisingly unexpected but very pleasing result from what started as a simple “when is this back in stock please?” email

Very happy bunny over here so figured Halo deserved a bit of an applause / pat on the back / recognition for some fine customer service

nwgiles

Yes they have been great with my replacements, always keep the receipts

sharkattack

Sounds good. I’m considering some of their BMX hubs when I build the ultimate 22″ Dadbike for ripping pump tracks.

superstu
    Free Member

Fair play by them, I’ve looked at them before so that kind of feedback bumps them up the list.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.